Jason Lee Lands The Clive Owen Role In CBS’ American SECOND SIGHT Pilot!!
Jason Lee (“Memphis Beat,” “Up All Night”) will fill Clive Owen’s shoes in the American version of “Second Sight,” CBS’ pilot based on the BBC series that aired on PBS in 1999.
The British version followed a maverick cop with a disease that gave him visual hallucinations that helped him solve crimes.
The CBS version will transplant the character to the New Orleans Police Department.
Director Michael Cuesta (“Elementary,” “Homeland’) helms from a pilot teleplay he co-wrote with brother and big-screen “L.I.E.”/“Roadie” collaborator Gerald Cuesta.
Lee’s other credits include “Enemy of the State,” “Mumford,” “Almost Famous,” “Vanilla Sky,” “Alvin and the Chipmunks” and the NBC sitcom “My Name Is Earl.”
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 61 total posts 29 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 367 total posts 27 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 164 total posts 16 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 12 total posts 12 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 15 total posts 9 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 272 total posts 5 posts