Jason Lee Lands The Clive Owen Role In CBS’ American SECOND SIGHT Pilot!!
Jason Lee (“Memphis Beat,” “Up All Night”) will fill Clive Owen’s shoes in the American version of “Second Sight,” CBS’ pilot based on the BBC series that aired on PBS in 1999.
The British version followed a maverick cop with a disease that gave him visual hallucinations that helped him solve crimes.
The CBS version will transplant the character to the New Orleans Police Department.
Director Michael Cuesta (“Elementary,” “Homeland’) helms from a pilot teleplay he co-wrote with brother and big-screen “L.I.E.”/“Roadie” collaborator Gerald Cuesta.
Lee’s other credits include “Enemy of the State,” “Mumford,” “Almost Famous,” “Vanilla Sky,” “Alvin and the Chipmunks” and the NBC sitcom “My Name Is Earl.”
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 95 total posts 70 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 74 total posts 30 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 539 total posts 16 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 166 total posts 9 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 353 total posts 6 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 149 total posts 6 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 96 total posts 6 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 60 total posts 4 posts
- In Many Ways We Need Each Other!! Graham & Lecter Reform Their Crimefighting Team On HANNIBAL!! New WHOSE, FIVE-0, BLOODS, UNFORGETTABLE, DIXIE, GUNS, LAST & SMACKDOWN!! Return Of THE WRITERS’ ROOM!! HANGER 1 Finale!! Shatner On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 23 total posts 3 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 186 total posts 2 posts