Julianne Moore Is Going To Cure The Devil In This Trailer For 6 SOULS!
I like it when name actresses like Julianne Moore play in genre films. Especially in horror films like this. In 6 SOULS Moore plays a psychoanalyst who wants to help cure a young man (Johnathan Rhys Meyers) of his multiple personality disorder. But she soon discovers that David isn't simply schizophrenic... he's possessed. With the Biggest Baddest of them all.
6 SOULS has been sitting on the shelf for a while now, but it finally has a US release date in April. Judging by the trailer, everything looks very familiar, but Moore and Rhys Meyers are terrific actors who may elevate this material beyond simple cliched possession fare. We'll see in April. Here's the trailer:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 148 total posts 18 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 352 total posts 15 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 82 total posts 14 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 42 total posts 13 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 20 total posts 12 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 19 total posts 10 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 111 total posts 10 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 30 total posts 8 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 71 total posts 7 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 13 total posts 6 posts