Julianne Moore Is Going To Cure The Devil In This Trailer For 6 SOULS!
I like it when name actresses like Julianne Moore play in genre films. Especially in horror films like this. In 6 SOULS Moore plays a psychoanalyst who wants to help cure a young man (Johnathan Rhys Meyers) of his multiple personality disorder. But she soon discovers that David isn't simply schizophrenic... he's possessed. With the Biggest Baddest of them all.
6 SOULS has been sitting on the shelf for a while now, but it finally has a US release date in April. Judging by the trailer, everything looks very familiar, but Moore and Rhys Meyers are terrific actors who may elevate this material beyond simple cliched possession fare. We'll see in April. Here's the trailer:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 326 total posts 97 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 259 total posts 73 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 318 total posts 71 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 106 total posts 53 posts
- New Clips From STAR WARS REBELS Bring Lightsabers And Stormtroopers!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 291 total posts 16 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 248 total posts 15 posts
- A First And Promising Trailer For NIGHTFALL, The Ridley Scott Produced HALOverse Digital Series!! -- 11 total posts 11 posts