Julianne Moore Is Going To Cure The Devil In This Trailer For 6 SOULS!
I like it when name actresses like Julianne Moore play in genre films. Especially in horror films like this. In 6 SOULS Moore plays a psychoanalyst who wants to help cure a young man (Johnathan Rhys Meyers) of his multiple personality disorder. But she soon discovers that David isn't simply schizophrenic... he's possessed. With the Biggest Baddest of them all.
6 SOULS has been sitting on the shelf for a while now, but it finally has a US release date in April. Judging by the trailer, everything looks very familiar, but Moore and Rhys Meyers are terrific actors who may elevate this material beyond simple cliched possession fare. We'll see in April. Here's the trailer:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 340 total posts 164 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 139 total posts 139 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 123 total posts 79 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 145 total posts 79 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 736 total posts 64 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 197 total posts 47 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 83 total posts 34 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 74 total posts 32 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 37 total posts 29 posts