KISS OF THE DAMNED is the theatrical vampire film that TRUE BLOOD fans will most likely appreciate!
Hey folks, Harry here and that headline isn't meant to make fun of TRUE BLOOD fans, cuz I'm one of ya. I love sexy horror. I did when HAMMER FILMS did it - and I still am with HBO doing it. Now KISS OF THE DAMNED by Xan Cassavetes doesn't have the best word of mouth, but as someone that embraces a lot of different horror films for a myriad of reasons - this trailer gets the blood pumping. It stars Rocky's kid from ROCKY BALBOA, who you may know more as the absorbing power man from HEROES. He looks like he gets to be the gateway vampire to introduce us to this bloodsucking universe.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 648 total posts 107 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 43 total posts 38 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 61 total posts 34 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 65 total posts 22 posts
- More Angry Volcano Action in this New Trailer for Pompeii! -- 65 total posts 20 posts
- A New 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE Trailer Brings The Xerxes!! -- 69 total posts 17 posts
- SNL Christmas!! Titties And Dragons On SOUTH PARK!! Tyson Entrée On Antepenultimate SURVIVOR!! HOARDING Finale!! New BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, MODERN, MIDDLE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 46 total posts 15 posts
- More pics of zombied-out Aubrey Plaza in LIFE AFTER BETH! -- 50 total posts 15 posts
- Fan Of The 2010 Paul Bettany Angry Angel Movie LEGION?? Syfy Just Ordered To Series The TV Version!! -- 18 total posts 14 posts
- Rinko Kikuchi looks for the buried loot from FARGO in KUMIKO, THE TREASURE HUNTER (based on a true story)! -- 27 total posts 14 posts