There's A Lot Less Contortion In The Latest THE LAST EXORCISM PART II Poster!!
The Kidd here...
The last thing I would have expected from any LAST EXORCISM film is a rather generic one sheet heading into the film's theatrical release on March 1, so color me surprised when MTV News debuted this new poster for PART II that strays from the formula of showing star Ashley Bell contorting her character Nell Sweetzer into some rather uncomfortable positions for those of us not possessed by a demon.
This isn't Bell bending over backwards or climbing up the walls or shaping herself into the number 2 in the least bit... and that's sort of a shame, as those were images that could give you a pretty firm idea that something creepy awaiting you in seeing these movies. This says generic anti-Christ horror movie that you might rent if your first seven choices weren't available.
Come on, THE LAST EXORCISM PART II... you really should be better than this.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 479 total posts 198 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 299 total posts 149 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 328 total posts 82 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 255 total posts 35 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 223 total posts 33 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 590 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 208 total posts 15 posts