There's A Lot Less Contortion In The Latest THE LAST EXORCISM PART II Poster!!
The Kidd here...
The last thing I would have expected from any LAST EXORCISM film is a rather generic one sheet heading into the film's theatrical release on March 1, so color me surprised when MTV News debuted this new poster for PART II that strays from the formula of showing star Ashley Bell contorting her character Nell Sweetzer into some rather uncomfortable positions for those of us not possessed by a demon.
This isn't Bell bending over backwards or climbing up the walls or shaping herself into the number 2 in the least bit... and that's sort of a shame, as those were images that could give you a pretty firm idea that something creepy awaiting you in seeing these movies. This says generic anti-Christ horror movie that you might rent if your first seven choices weren't available.
Come on, THE LAST EXORCISM PART II... you really should be better than this.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 115 total posts 38 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 277 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 517 total posts 20 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 35 total posts 12 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 23 total posts 5 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 13 total posts 5 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts