‘And An Asshole!!’
Hercules Has Seen
Justified 4.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
Story is credited to Raylan Givens creator Elmore Leonard and “Get Low” screenwriter Chris Provenzano. Teleplay is credited to Provenzano.
What says FX?
“Raylan finds himself caught between a foxy grifter and an old nemesis out for revenge, while Boyd and Ava come face-to-face with the decadence of Harlan's elite.”
Is the old nemesis Dewey?
Is the foxy grifter Lindsey?
No. She’s actually foxier than Lindsey. And strips down to her pink underpants late in the episode.
The big news?
One of the lowlifes depicted tonight fancies himself a filmmaker.
What else is FX not telling us?
We learn FBI agent Barkley hasn’t shown up for work in days (likely owing to his brain matter adhering to the inside of Wynn Duffy’s trailer).
How does it start?
“Six days earlier.” On a highway, Raylan hands off (to the bounty-hunter girl he slept with long ago) the fellow he trunked in 4.1.
Does Ellen May turn up this week?
No, but she is spoken of quite a bit.
Any sign of Lindsey, Randall, Constable Bob Sweeney or Winona?
Not even a mention.
No, but him they talk about.
What’s doing with sister of snake-boy?
Cassie’s not about this week.
The take-out menus. Inserting Boyd into a “rich folks sex party” turns out to be much more rewarding than expected.
What’s not so good?
In the first few episodes, quite a fuss was made every time Raylan shot a fellow.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I’m gonna be glad when I hear the news,” admits Raylan.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 87 total posts 87 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 209 total posts 78 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 84 total posts 49 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 97 total posts 25 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 81 total posts 22 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 90 total posts 14 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 79 total posts 13 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 131 total posts 13 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 12 total posts 12 posts