Mila Kunis is "not disinterested" in playing Anastasia Steele in FIFTY SHADES OF GREY...
Hey folks, Harry here... At AICN, we get tons of press releases that are trying to get Net traction that just don't interest us. Lots of those come from places that deal in way more celebrity gossip, than actual movie news. Usually these get deleted really quick, but when EXTRA's Mario Lopez got to talking with Mila Kunis for the junket on OZ, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL - he asked a direct question to Mila Kunis, "Is it true Mila that you're interested in being in the film version of FIFTY SHADES OF GREY?" and rather than crush the dreams of a world, Mila responded, "I'm not disinterested."
The erotic novel is being developed by FOCUS FEATURES with Michael De Luca, Dana Brunetti & author E.L. James producing. As of now, there doesn't seem to be a director attached or talent, but that doesn't stop folks from speculating. When I went on the TCM Cruise, I can't even begin to count the number of copies of this book that folks were reading while hanging out by the pool. I've been hearing a lot of rumors about Henry Cavill playing Christian... but really - that's just fan speculation.
As for Mila playing Anastasia. Yeah, that'll do real well. Let's just hope this gets done by a director with a real understanding of eroticism. Like Julio Bardem or Pedro Almodovar. Well, I can dream can't I?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Wanna hear the least annoying sound in the world? Repeat after me: Universal picks up DUMB AND DUMBER TO!! -- 92 total posts 37 posts
- Sweet knights of Colombus!! A new trailer for ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES has been unleashed!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 254 total posts 34 posts
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 673 total posts 34 posts
- UPDATED WITH POSTER!! GO BUY SOME LEGOS, KIDS a.k.a. THE LEGO MOVIE stacks up a trailer!! -- 89 total posts 32 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST: The @$$Holes take stabs at MAN OF STEEL, plus a review of Scott Snyder’s SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! -- 39 total posts 32 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1880 total posts 29 posts
- Copernicus On The Science Of STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS!! -- 1227 total posts 29 posts
- WWZ blah-ditty, blah, blah, blah! AICN HORROR’s got a truly unique zombie film you should check out instead called THE BATTERY! -- 29 total posts 24 posts
- Vegas gets pwned in this new banner for GODZILLA!! -- 98 total posts 17 posts