Trailer For IT'S A DISASTER Invites You To Join David Cross And Julia Stiles For One Very Bad Brunch!
Todd Berger's apocalyptic brunch comedy, IT'S A DISASTER, played to mostly positive reviews at last year's Los Angeles Film Festival. Nearly a year later, it's finally getting a VOD release on March 5th, followed by a limited theatrical run on April 12th. The film boasts a talented ensemble led by David Cross and Julia Stiles, and if it's successful, perhaps Berger will get to make his long-in-development dream project: THE HAPPYTIME MURDERS (aka "HEAT with Henson puppets").
But for now, check out the trailer for IT'S A DISASTER. Looks like fun!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 334 total posts 158 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 131 total posts 131 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 120 total posts 76 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 135 total posts 69 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 733 total posts 61 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 190 total posts 40 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 82 total posts 33 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 73 total posts 31 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 36 total posts 28 posts