Felicity Jones Confirms Her Involvement In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!!
The Kidd here...
Right around the time Paul Giamatti was signed, sealed and delivered to play some version of Rhino in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, there was also word floating around that LIKE CRAZY's Felicity Jones was also in talks to come aboard the Spidey sequel in some unknown role. Well, Jones has confirmed that she will be involved in TASM2 in some regards, telling RTL Netherlands (via Comic Book Movie), "I've never done a superhero movie. It's very nice to you as an actor in several worlds to go and to experiment."
The instant speculation has pegged Jones to play Black Cat, although Jones wouldn't spill any details as to what her role would be. However, with Jones now on-board, in addition to Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn (and rumored to possibly transform into Venom sometime along the way), Giamatti, Jamie Foxx as Electro, the opening for Norman Osborn still existing and the potential love triangle between Peter, Emma Stone's returning Gwen Stacy and Shailene Woodley's Mary Jane Watson, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN is getting crowded as hell. Where exactly would there be any minutes for Black Cat to fit without it feeling wedged into the story?
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 509 total posts 12 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 265 total posts 9 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 31 total posts 8 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts