EPISODE VII Will Have Harrison Ford Coming Back As Han Solo!!!
The Kidd here...
Well, it was only a matter of time before this news became a bit more concrete, but, according to El Mayimbe over at Latino Review, who has an exceptional batting average when it comes to his scoop accuracy, the deal is done for Harrison Ford to reprise his role as Han Solo in STAR WARS - EPISODE VII.
This was rather inevitable with Ford commenting that he'd be open to a return back around the time the STAR WARS sale to Disney was announced, complete with those plans for three new films being made in the core saga. For a guy who's tried awfully hard to distance himself from the Original Trilogy over the years to come around like that with willing participation, you knew The Mouse and Lucasfilm were going to make sure they locked up the beloved smuggler for whatever story J.J. Abrams will be kicking off in EPISODE VII. Plus, with rumors of a Han Solo origin story being floated around as one of the ideas for a STAR WARS stand-alone, it only makes sense to get the character fresh in people's minds, particularly younger generations of potential STAR WARS fans, who may not be as familiar with Solo.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 391 total posts 135 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 90 total posts 90 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 263 total posts 70 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 86 total posts 56 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 97 total posts 51 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 145 total posts 50 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 70 total posts 42 posts