The Final HOST trailer makes it look like a retread of INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS!
Hey folks, Harry here with the final trailer for Stephanie Meyers' THE HOST, her non-TWILIGHT Alien-y book that has Andrew Niccol bringing some of his GATTACA & IN TIME visual vibe to the cinematic translation. I think this is looks worth a peek, but if it is just a juvenile retread of the INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS / PUPPETMASTERS vibe... well, I just hope they do a good job with it. But I'm not feeling it just yet, you? Here's the final trailer...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 518 total posts 178 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 183 total posts 151 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 143 total posts 143 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 141 total posts 141 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 200 total posts 52 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 116 total posts 40 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts