Peter Dinklage Joins X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST!
Seems that even entertainment journos can't keep up with Bryan Singer:
So, who's Dinklage playing? He'd be a kickass Puck, although I don't remember him in that comic storyline. Just a guess. And GAME OF THRONES and KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM can't get here soon enough.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 275 total posts 243 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 298 total posts 86 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 95 total posts 76 posts
- Ron Howard's latest trailer sure is a RUSH!!! -- 62 total posts 33 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 35 total posts 33 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 123 total posts 31 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1432 total posts 25 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 199 total posts 24 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 205 total posts 20 posts
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 447 total posts 19 posts