Peter Dinklage Joins X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST!
Seems that even entertainment journos can't keep up with Bryan Singer:
So, who's Dinklage playing? He'd be a kickass Puck, although I don't remember him in that comic storyline. Just a guess. And GAME OF THRONES and KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM can't get here soon enough.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About The New WOLVERINE Trailer, Soderbergh’s CANDELABRA, FURIOUS 6, HANGOVER III, EPIC, GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN And More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!! -- 137 total posts 47 posts
- MAN OF STEEL TV Spot #6 - I give up, I'm just dying to see this thing! -- 236 total posts 42 posts
- Universal may not have a new JURASSIC PARK, but Fox has WALKING WITH DINOSAURS 3D due this Christmas!!! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Roland Emmerich unleashes a symphony of elements in this BTS Featurette of WHITE HOUSE DOWN!!! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 151 total posts 15 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 520 total posts 5 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 80 total posts 4 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 95 total posts 4 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 115 total posts 3 posts
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE Premiere!! THE FIFTH DOCTOR!! Those 7.5 New Hours Of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT Hit Netflix!! New FAMILY TREE, WIVES, CLIENT!! NBC's Last SMASH Ever!!
Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 3 total posts 3 posts