Robert Redford draws in a hell of a cast for his political intrigue flick THE COMPANY YOU KEEP! Check out the trailer!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I don't know, you guys... this movie looks pretty damn good to me. You've got a cast filled with amazing character actors, old and young, and tone thick with political intrigue reminiscent of some of the best early Robert Redford movies, like Three Days of the Condor.
Having not seen the movie, the only beef I have with the trailer is that Redford looks about 284 years old in it, but has an 11 year old daughter. Makes me wonder if that comes off as vanity casting within the context of the movie.
Anyway, enjoy the trailer. I'll definitely be checking this one out.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 482 total posts 189 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 655 total posts 60 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 79 total posts 40 posts
- Watch Tom Hiddleston sway with Tilda Swinton in this clip from ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 38 total posts 24 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 121 total posts 23 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 84 total posts 21 posts
- Trailer for REASONABLE DOUBT, Starring Dominic Cooper and Samuel L. Jackson! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 17 total posts 17 posts