Robert Redford draws in a hell of a cast for his political intrigue flick THE COMPANY YOU KEEP! Check out the trailer!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I don't know, you guys... this movie looks pretty damn good to me. You've got a cast filled with amazing character actors, old and young, and tone thick with political intrigue reminiscent of some of the best early Robert Redford movies, like Three Days of the Condor.
Having not seen the movie, the only beef I have with the trailer is that Redford looks about 284 years old in it, but has an 11 year old daughter. Makes me wonder if that comes off as vanity casting within the context of the movie.
Anyway, enjoy the trailer. I'll definitely be checking this one out.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 305 total posts 177 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 260 total posts 49 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 61 total posts 48 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 568 total posts 46 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 47 total posts 28 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 41 total posts 28 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 244 total posts 19 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 721 total posts 16 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 122 total posts 14 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 145 total posts 13 posts