Robert Redford draws in a hell of a cast for his political intrigue flick THE COMPANY YOU KEEP! Check out the trailer!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I don't know, you guys... this movie looks pretty damn good to me. You've got a cast filled with amazing character actors, old and young, and tone thick with political intrigue reminiscent of some of the best early Robert Redford movies, like Three Days of the Condor.
Having not seen the movie, the only beef I have with the trailer is that Redford looks about 284 years old in it, but has an 11 year old daughter. Makes me wonder if that comes off as vanity casting within the context of the movie.
Anyway, enjoy the trailer. I'll definitely be checking this one out.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 321 total posts 321 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 174 total posts 174 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 173 total posts 173 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 151 total posts 151 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 293 total posts 138 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 218 total posts 103 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1804 total posts 51 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 133 total posts 51 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 79 total posts 48 posts