Robert Redford draws in a hell of a cast for his political intrigue flick THE COMPANY YOU KEEP! Check out the trailer!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I don't know, you guys... this movie looks pretty damn good to me. You've got a cast filled with amazing character actors, old and young, and tone thick with political intrigue reminiscent of some of the best early Robert Redford movies, like Three Days of the Condor.
Having not seen the movie, the only beef I have with the trailer is that Redford looks about 284 years old in it, but has an 11 year old daughter. Makes me wonder if that comes off as vanity casting within the context of the movie.
Anyway, enjoy the trailer. I'll definitely be checking this one out.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 209 total posts 68 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 377 total posts 50 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 96 total posts 47 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 188 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 45 total posts 27 posts
- Meet The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Disney Infinity Style!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts