Journey Doc DON'T STOP BELIEVIN' gets a trailer!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. We're allowed to admit publicly that we love Journey, right? I remember a time when Journey was socially considered "guilty pleasure" music, but I guess Glee has changed that back because I hear their music everywhere again.
Don't Stop Believin' is one of those songs that I've heard played in many different countries and whenever it comes on someone starts singing along. I've seen this happen in Park City, New Orleans, Wellington, London and Toronto, at Supermarkets, in clubs, at bars and restaurants. It's infectious.
So, loving me some Journey, this trailer hits all the right buttons. I was already aware of their search to replace Steve Perry as lead singer and knew the unique direction they went in, but I don't know the extent of what their search was, so I'm looking forward to checking this doc out.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 414 total posts 238 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Be In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 204 total posts 204 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 173 total posts 173 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 184 total posts 118 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 785 total posts 113 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 141 total posts 97 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 93 total posts 93 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 90 total posts 90 posts
- Seems Coppola Is Gearing Up For A New Italian-American Epic!? -- 86 total posts 86 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 205 total posts 55 posts