Nic Cage joins up with Tokarev!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Any Nic Cage movie news is good news, which means we get a whole lotta good news every year because that motherfucker doesn't seem to take a breath. Now he's signed up with a film called Tokarev, which sounds a whole lot like Taken, but fuck it. It's Nic Cage chasing down his daughter's kidnappers... and he was a thief or gangster or something before going straight.
The pic will be directed by Spanish filmmaker Paco Cabezas with a script from Jim Agnew and Sean Keller, who collaborated on the rather unfortunate Dario Argento flick GIALLO and wrote a bunch of direct to video/cable films.
That doesn't bode too well, I'll admit, but crazy Nic Cage makes up for a lot, don't you agree?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 320 total posts 320 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 275 total posts 275 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 130 total posts 130 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 494 total posts 67 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 535 total posts 65 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 239 total posts 30 posts
- Ti West's THE SACRAMENT Gets a Release Date! -- 17 total posts 17 posts