Nic Cage joins up with Tokarev!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Any Nic Cage movie news is good news, which means we get a whole lotta good news every year because that motherfucker doesn't seem to take a breath. Now he's signed up with a film called Tokarev, which sounds a whole lot like Taken, but fuck it. It's Nic Cage chasing down his daughter's kidnappers... and he was a thief or gangster or something before going straight.
The pic will be directed by Spanish filmmaker Paco Cabezas with a script from Jim Agnew and Sean Keller, who collaborated on the rather unfortunate Dario Argento flick GIALLO and wrote a bunch of direct to video/cable films.
That doesn't bode too well, I'll admit, but crazy Nic Cage makes up for a lot, don't you agree?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 43 total posts 21 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 131 total posts 11 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 304 total posts 10 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 95 total posts 8 posts
- Jon Favreau Still Contemplating A Trip To The MAGIC KINGDOM! -- 31 total posts 5 posts
-- 31 total posts 4 posts
- Meet your new FANTASTIC FOUR!! -- 1651 total posts 2 posts
- ‘That Place Can Be Exhausting!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.9!! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- Atom Egoyan's West Memphis Three Drama DEVIL'S KNOT Gets A Suitably Dramatic Trailer! -- 16 total posts 2 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews NEIGHBORS! -- 23 total posts 2 posts