Nic Cage joins up with Tokarev!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Any Nic Cage movie news is good news, which means we get a whole lotta good news every year because that motherfucker doesn't seem to take a breath. Now he's signed up with a film called Tokarev, which sounds a whole lot like Taken, but fuck it. It's Nic Cage chasing down his daughter's kidnappers... and he was a thief or gangster or something before going straight.
The pic will be directed by Spanish filmmaker Paco Cabezas with a script from Jim Agnew and Sean Keller, who collaborated on the rather unfortunate Dario Argento flick GIALLO and wrote a bunch of direct to video/cable films.
That doesn't bode too well, I'll admit, but crazy Nic Cage makes up for a lot, don't you agree?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 168 total posts 8 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 52 total posts 3 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 498 total posts 2 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 128 total posts 2 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 57 total posts 2 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 31 total posts 1 post