Nic Cage joins up with Tokarev!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Any Nic Cage movie news is good news, which means we get a whole lotta good news every year because that motherfucker doesn't seem to take a breath. Now he's signed up with a film called Tokarev, which sounds a whole lot like Taken, but fuck it. It's Nic Cage chasing down his daughter's kidnappers... and he was a thief or gangster or something before going straight.
The pic will be directed by Spanish filmmaker Paco Cabezas with a script from Jim Agnew and Sean Keller, who collaborated on the rather unfortunate Dario Argento flick GIALLO and wrote a bunch of direct to video/cable films.
That doesn't bode too well, I'll admit, but crazy Nic Cage makes up for a lot, don't you agree?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 93 total posts 27 posts
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 81 total posts 21 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 433 total posts 15 posts
- Capone says the stunning 3-D visuals elevate the standard-issue plot of EPIC!!! -- 41 total posts 14 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 212 total posts 12 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 86 total posts 11 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 52 total posts 11 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 69 total posts 10 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 65 total posts 9 posts
- Jim Jarmusch's vampire flick ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE gets picked up for U.S. distribution by Sony Pictures Classics!! -- 23 total posts 9 posts