Mark Neveldine Uncovers THE VATICAN TAPES!
Actually, I doubt it's anything as dramatic as that. But it is interesting to see that Mark Neveldine is set to direct his first solo project sans partner-in-crime Brian Taylor. According to Variety, Mark Neveldine's initial all-by-his-lonesome effort will be THE VATICAN TAPES, which has something to do with the leaking of top secret tapes of an exorcism gone horribly wrong. MAN ON WIRE's James Marsh was attached to the project at one point, but he ain't no more.
That Marsh was involved at some point could signal that this isn't your run-of-the-mill exoricism movie. Or maybe he backed out because it was going to be a run-of-the-mill exorcism movie. Either way, provided they keep the budget low, this film is guaranteed to make money. Exorcism movies almost always open.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 179 total posts 79 posts
- Steven Spielberg to produce a live action Halo series for Microsoft! -- 103 total posts 18 posts
- Harry's 21st Picks & Peeks of 2013 has MEDIUM COOL, THE LAST STAND, THE BURNING, BATMAN, MIYAZAKI Blus and more!!! -- 108 total posts 13 posts
- So is JURASSIC PARK IV a remake or a reboot? Sam Neill thinks he has the answer! -- 122 total posts 12 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 321 total posts 11 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1291 total posts 10 posts
- What is PACIFIC RIM's "Drift Space"? Find out in this Featurette! -- 60 total posts 9 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 192 total posts 8 posts
- New PACIFIC RIM Trailer Takes A Battleship Upside The Head Of Every Other Summer Movie Trailer! -- 322 total posts 7 posts
- See the trailer for Neil Jordan's return to vampire films, BYZANTIUM!!! -- 32 total posts 5 posts