Mark Neveldine Uncovers THE VATICAN TAPES!
Actually, I doubt it's anything as dramatic as that. But it is interesting to see that Mark Neveldine is set to direct his first solo project sans partner-in-crime Brian Taylor. According to Variety, Mark Neveldine's initial all-by-his-lonesome effort will be THE VATICAN TAPES, which has something to do with the leaking of top secret tapes of an exorcism gone horribly wrong. MAN ON WIRE's James Marsh was attached to the project at one point, but he ain't no more.
That Marsh was involved at some point could signal that this isn't your run-of-the-mill exoricism movie. Or maybe he backed out because it was going to be a run-of-the-mill exorcism movie. Either way, provided they keep the budget low, this film is guaranteed to make money. Exorcism movies almost always open.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 420 total posts 320 posts
- Steven Spielberg to produce a live action Halo series for Microsoft! -- 169 total posts 84 posts
- So is JURASSIC PARK IV a remake or a reboot? Sam Neill thinks he has the answer! -- 185 total posts 75 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 362 total posts 52 posts
- What is PACIFIC RIM's "Drift Space"? Find out in this Featurette! -- 90 total posts 39 posts
- Harry's 21st Picks & Peeks of 2013 has MEDIUM COOL, THE LAST STAND, THE BURNING, BATMAN, MIYAZAKI Blus and more!!! -- 122 total posts 27 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1304 total posts 23 posts
- So which character is going to be the villain in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!?! -- 181 total posts 21 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 203 total posts 19 posts
- Two Cool New Posters for THE WORLD'S END Show Off The Whole Gang!! -- 41 total posts 11 posts