Mark Neveldine Uncovers THE VATICAN TAPES!
Actually, I doubt it's anything as dramatic as that. But it is interesting to see that Mark Neveldine is set to direct his first solo project sans partner-in-crime Brian Taylor. According to Variety, Mark Neveldine's initial all-by-his-lonesome effort will be THE VATICAN TAPES, which has something to do with the leaking of top secret tapes of an exorcism gone horribly wrong. MAN ON WIRE's James Marsh was attached to the project at one point, but he ain't no more.
That Marsh was involved at some point could signal that this isn't your run-of-the-mill exoricism movie. Or maybe he backed out because it was going to be a run-of-the-mill exorcism movie. Either way, provided they keep the budget low, this film is guaranteed to make money. Exorcism movies almost always open.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 264 total posts 8 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 132 total posts 6 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 51 total posts 5 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 198 total posts 5 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 686 total posts 3 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 139 total posts 3 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 292 total posts 3 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 150 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 237 total posts 2 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 97 total posts 2 posts