Mark Neveldine Uncovers THE VATICAN TAPES!
Actually, I doubt it's anything as dramatic as that. But it is interesting to see that Mark Neveldine is set to direct his first solo project sans partner-in-crime Brian Taylor. According to Variety, Mark Neveldine's initial all-by-his-lonesome effort will be THE VATICAN TAPES, which has something to do with the leaking of top secret tapes of an exorcism gone horribly wrong. MAN ON WIRE's James Marsh was attached to the project at one point, but he ain't no more.
That Marsh was involved at some point could signal that this isn't your run-of-the-mill exoricism movie. Or maybe he backed out because it was going to be a run-of-the-mill exorcism movie. Either way, provided they keep the budget low, this film is guaranteed to make money. Exorcism movies almost always open.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 227 total posts 37 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 31 total posts 23 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 285 total posts 13 posts
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 100 total posts 11 posts
- The OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN sequel, LONDON HAS FALLEN gets a director and rumored synopsis! -- 175 total posts 7 posts
- A Tuesday MiniDocback Brings DOCTOR WHO S8 Promo Images, Moffat's MicroSynopses For S8 Eps, A Look At The New York & Mexican Premieres Of ‘Deep Breath’, And More!! -- 20 total posts 7 posts
- Drew McWeeny Drops By For The Latest Episode Of "Fire Talk With Me"! Blu-ray Contest Winner Announced! -- 22 total posts 5 posts
- Check Out the International Poster for HORNS! -- 30 total posts 4 posts
- New Images from ROSEWATER, Starring Gael Garcia Bernal! -- 26 total posts 4 posts
1918-2014 -- 34 total posts 4 posts