Mark Neveldine Uncovers THE VATICAN TAPES!
Actually, I doubt it's anything as dramatic as that. But it is interesting to see that Mark Neveldine is set to direct his first solo project sans partner-in-crime Brian Taylor. According to Variety, Mark Neveldine's initial all-by-his-lonesome effort will be THE VATICAN TAPES, which has something to do with the leaking of top secret tapes of an exorcism gone horribly wrong. MAN ON WIRE's James Marsh was attached to the project at one point, but he ain't no more.
That Marsh was involved at some point could signal that this isn't your run-of-the-mill exoricism movie. Or maybe he backed out because it was going to be a run-of-the-mill exorcism movie. Either way, provided they keep the budget low, this film is guaranteed to make money. Exorcism movies almost always open.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 52 total posts 20 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 351 total posts 11 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 154 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 81 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 518 total posts 3 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 215 total posts 3 posts
THE LATE SHOW WITH
1993-2015 -- 424 total posts 2 posts