Mark Neveldine Uncovers THE VATICAN TAPES!
Actually, I doubt it's anything as dramatic as that. But it is interesting to see that Mark Neveldine is set to direct his first solo project sans partner-in-crime Brian Taylor. According to Variety, Mark Neveldine's initial all-by-his-lonesome effort will be THE VATICAN TAPES, which has something to do with the leaking of top secret tapes of an exorcism gone horribly wrong. MAN ON WIRE's James Marsh was attached to the project at one point, but he ain't no more.
That Marsh was involved at some point could signal that this isn't your run-of-the-mill exoricism movie. Or maybe he backed out because it was going to be a run-of-the-mill exorcism movie. Either way, provided they keep the budget low, this film is guaranteed to make money. Exorcism movies almost always open.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 235 total posts 235 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 356 total posts 228 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 156 total posts 156 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 121 total posts 121 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 320 total posts 109 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 583 total posts 61 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 70 total posts 56 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 51 total posts 38 posts