Albert Brooks Is Back For FINDING NEMO 2!!
The Kidd here...
It wouldn't be the same to do a FINDING NEMO sequel without Nemo's father Marlin in tow, so Disney finally went ahead and locked up Albert Brooks to reprise his role as the patriarchal clownfish in FINDING NEMO 2, according to Deadline.
Andrew Stanton is already back to direct, and Ellen DeGeneres signed on not too long after the follow-up was announced. However, there's still no firm timetable, at least not one that's been public, as to when we might see NEMO 2. These Pixar films tend to take a number of years to re-tool and get just right, so it may still be a little while before we're out in the ocean again with these characters.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 326 total posts 97 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 259 total posts 73 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 318 total posts 71 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 106 total posts 53 posts
- New Clips From STAR WARS REBELS Bring Lightsabers And Stormtroopers!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 291 total posts 16 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 248 total posts 15 posts
- A First And Promising Trailer For NIGHTFALL, The Ridley Scott Produced HALOverse Digital Series!! -- 11 total posts 11 posts