Albert Brooks Is Back For FINDING NEMO 2!!
The Kidd here...
It wouldn't be the same to do a FINDING NEMO sequel without Nemo's father Marlin in tow, so Disney finally went ahead and locked up Albert Brooks to reprise his role as the patriarchal clownfish in FINDING NEMO 2, according to Deadline.
Andrew Stanton is already back to direct, and Ellen DeGeneres signed on not too long after the follow-up was announced. However, there's still no firm timetable, at least not one that's been public, as to when we might see NEMO 2. These Pixar films tend to take a number of years to re-tool and get just right, so it may still be a little while before we're out in the ocean again with these characters.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 79 total posts 19 posts
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 82 total posts 16 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 212 total posts 12 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 428 total posts 10 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 69 total posts 10 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 119 total posts 6 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 47 total posts 6 posts
- Who is set to acquire the troubled indie Western, JANE GOT A GUN!?! -- 41 total posts 5 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 79 total posts 4 posts