Albert Brooks Is Back For FINDING NEMO 2!!
The Kidd here...
It wouldn't be the same to do a FINDING NEMO sequel without Nemo's father Marlin in tow, so Disney finally went ahead and locked up Albert Brooks to reprise his role as the patriarchal clownfish in FINDING NEMO 2, according to Deadline.
Andrew Stanton is already back to direct, and Ellen DeGeneres signed on not too long after the follow-up was announced. However, there's still no firm timetable, at least not one that's been public, as to when we might see NEMO 2. These Pixar films tend to take a number of years to re-tool and get just right, so it may still be a little while before we're out in the ocean again with these characters.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 394 total posts 138 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 125 total posts 125 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 110 total posts 110 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 268 total posts 75 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 90 total posts 60 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 155 total posts 60 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 105 total posts 59 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 278 total posts 43 posts