Albert Brooks Is Back For FINDING NEMO 2!!
The Kidd here...
It wouldn't be the same to do a FINDING NEMO sequel without Nemo's father Marlin in tow, so Disney finally went ahead and locked up Albert Brooks to reprise his role as the patriarchal clownfish in FINDING NEMO 2, according to Deadline.
Andrew Stanton is already back to direct, and Ellen DeGeneres signed on not too long after the follow-up was announced. However, there's still no firm timetable, at least not one that's been public, as to when we might see NEMO 2. These Pixar films tend to take a number of years to re-tool and get just right, so it may still be a little while before we're out in the ocean again with these characters.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 607 total posts 507 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 122 total posts 122 posts
- Steven Spielberg to produce a live action Halo series for Microsoft! -- 203 total posts 118 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 115 total posts 115 posts
- So is JURASSIC PARK IV a remake or a reboot? Sam Neill thinks he has the answer! -- 203 total posts 93 posts
- Nordling Reviews FAST AND FURIOUS 6! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 387 total posts 77 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1357 total posts 76 posts
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Behold A Very Fun Trailer For Edgar Wright's THE WORLD'S END!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts