The Production Designer Of The New MUPPET Movie Reveals...An Interesting Plot Point??
Stewart: I’m now at Pinewood doing the Muppet show, and today has been one of the best days of my life, designing Miss Piggy’s wedding at the Tower of London.
BBC: Are you allowed to say that?
Stewart: Yes! I’ve never been so happy.
Stewart, by the way, was Production Designer on THE KING'S SPEECH and LES MISERABLES - the later of which would've been considerably more interesting and effective as a Muppet picture, if you ask me. She's Oscar nominated for LES MIS this year.
THE MUPPETS...AGAIN! - a title I still believe suggests franchise fatigue - opens March 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 255 total posts 79 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 90 total posts 46 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 106 total posts 40 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 183 total posts 33 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 689 total posts 17 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 65 total posts 16 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 20 total posts 12 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 53 total posts 11 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1373 total posts 8 posts