The Production Designer Of The New MUPPET Movie Reveals...An Interesting Plot Point??
Stewart: I’m now at Pinewood doing the Muppet show, and today has been one of the best days of my life, designing Miss Piggy’s wedding at the Tower of London.
BBC: Are you allowed to say that?
Stewart: Yes! I’ve never been so happy.
Stewart, by the way, was Production Designer on THE KING'S SPEECH and LES MISERABLES - the later of which would've been considerably more interesting and effective as a Muppet picture, if you ask me. She's Oscar nominated for LES MIS this year.
THE MUPPETS...AGAIN! - a title I still believe suggests franchise fatigue - opens March 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 196 total posts 41 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 153 total posts 39 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 56 total posts 25 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 107 total posts 23 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 130 total posts 20 posts
- Scott Glenn Joins Charlie Cox, Vincent D’Onofrio, Rosario Dawson, Elden Henson and Deborah Ann Woll For Netflix’s DAREDEVIL Series!! -- 59 total posts 16 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 97 total posts 15 posts
- The New Trailer For THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1 Hints That The Movie Is Freakin’ Huge!! -- 266 total posts 13 posts
- New Poster for V/H/S: VIRAL!!! -- 27 total posts 10 posts
- Adam Wingard and Simon Barrett to take on I SAW THE DEVIL REMAKE!!!!!!!! -- 51 total posts 7 posts