The Production Designer Of The New MUPPET Movie Reveals...An Interesting Plot Point??
Stewart: I’m now at Pinewood doing the Muppet show, and today has been one of the best days of my life, designing Miss Piggy’s wedding at the Tower of London.
BBC: Are you allowed to say that?
Stewart: Yes! I’ve never been so happy.
Stewart, by the way, was Production Designer on THE KING'S SPEECH and LES MISERABLES - the later of which would've been considerably more interesting and effective as a Muppet picture, if you ask me. She's Oscar nominated for LES MIS this year.
THE MUPPETS...AGAIN! - a title I still believe suggests franchise fatigue - opens March 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Steven Seagal might be joining THE EXPENDABLES 3!! -- 180 total posts 27 posts
- Has STAR WARS EPISODE VII Landed Its First Non-OT Cast Member? -- 324 total posts 26 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1121 total posts 20 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of The New CAPTAIN AMERICA (1990) Blu-ray!! -- 184 total posts 12 posts
- Very Funny Red-Band Trailer Makes A Profanely Convincing Case For THE KINGS OF SUMMER! -- 25 total posts 7 posts
- Trailer For Alejandro Jodorowsky's THE DANCE OF REALITY Is Filled With Hauntingly Surreal Imagery! -- 35 total posts 6 posts
- NBC To Launch This July 13-Episode Scripted Series SIBERIA, About Strange 21st Century Happenings At The Site Of The 1908 Tunguska Meteor!! -- 35 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Darkness Will Devour Them All!!’ Sunday Brings Antepenultimate GAME OF THRONES For HBO!! -- 308 total posts 4 posts
- Sean Penn In Talks To Join Increasingly Awesome Cast Of Paul Thomas Anderson's INHERENT VICE! -- 16 total posts 4 posts
- First trailer for A CHRISTMAS TALE director Arnaud Desplechin's next film, JIMMY P. starring Benicio Del Toro!!! -- 12 total posts 4 posts