The Production Designer Of The New MUPPET Movie Reveals...An Interesting Plot Point??
Stewart: I’m now at Pinewood doing the Muppet show, and today has been one of the best days of my life, designing Miss Piggy’s wedding at the Tower of London.
BBC: Are you allowed to say that?
Stewart: Yes! I’ve never been so happy.
Stewart, by the way, was Production Designer on THE KING'S SPEECH and LES MISERABLES - the later of which would've been considerably more interesting and effective as a Muppet picture, if you ask me. She's Oscar nominated for LES MIS this year.
THE MUPPETS...AGAIN! - a title I still believe suggests franchise fatigue - opens March 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 320 total posts 255 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 157 total posts 96 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 446 total posts 90 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 284 total posts 55 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 217 total posts 34 posts