Olly Moss Dresses Up Oscar! What The Trophies Would Look Like If They Had To Represent Each Best Picture Winner!
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences recently commissioned Olly Moss to do something both awesome and incredibly daunting: re-design the Oscar to represent the Best Picture winner of each year. That's eighty-four individual trophies. And of course Moss surpassed expectations!
You can view each individual Oscar at the AMPAS' official site. The above is my favorite, but there are many variations that are just as clever (sadly, the Oscars representing the last few years' winners are as uninspired as the movies themselves). Here are a few more I liked:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 138 total posts 8 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 343 total posts 6 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 397 total posts 5 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 73 total posts 5 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 106 total posts 5 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 13 total posts 5 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 33 total posts 4 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 68 total posts 4 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 10 total posts 3 posts