Olly Moss Dresses Up Oscar! What The Trophies Would Look Like If They Had To Represent Each Best Picture Winner!
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences recently commissioned Olly Moss to do something both awesome and incredibly daunting: re-design the Oscar to represent the Best Picture winner of each year. That's eighty-four individual trophies. And of course Moss surpassed expectations!
You can view each individual Oscar at the AMPAS' official site. The above is my favorite, but there are many variations that are just as clever (sadly, the Oscars representing the last few years' winners are as uninspired as the movies themselves). Here are a few more I liked:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 172 total posts 140 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 265 total posts 53 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 65 total posts 46 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 116 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 197 total posts 22 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1424 total posts 17 posts
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 444 total posts 16 posts
- Ron Howard's latest trailer sure is a RUSH!!! -- 45 total posts 16 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 200 total posts 15 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 155 total posts 13 posts