Amanda Seyfried To Jilt Cowardly Seth MacFarlane In A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST!
A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST, Seth MacFarlane's western comedy, is coming together rather quickly. A couple of weeks ago, Charlize Theron signed on to play an outlaw's wife who teaches a yellow MacFarlane how to shoot a gun. Today, The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Amanda Seyfried is in talkes to play the girlfriend who skips out on MacFarlane after he backs out of a gunfight.
The project has been described as a BLAZING SADDLES-style comedy, so expect MacFarlane, who is also writing and directing the film, to indulge his every raunchy impulse. Let's hope he can also be funny in the process.
Here's a western comedy from the '80s I kinda like...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 164 total posts 64 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 167 total posts 30 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 112 total posts 21 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 77 total posts 21 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 423 total posts 12 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 35 total posts 7 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 5 total posts 5 posts