Amanda Seyfried To Jilt Cowardly Seth MacFarlane In A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST!
A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST, Seth MacFarlane's western comedy, is coming together rather quickly. A couple of weeks ago, Charlize Theron signed on to play an outlaw's wife who teaches a yellow MacFarlane how to shoot a gun. Today, The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Amanda Seyfried is in talkes to play the girlfriend who skips out on MacFarlane after he backs out of a gunfight.
The project has been described as a BLAZING SADDLES-style comedy, so expect MacFarlane, who is also writing and directing the film, to indulge his every raunchy impulse. Let's hope he can also be funny in the process.
Here's a western comedy from the '80s I kinda like...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 195 total posts 35 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 79 total posts 30 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 63 total posts 18 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 40 total posts 10 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 502 total posts 6 posts
- This nifty teaser for Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO hints at some freaky stuff going on in the Amazon! -- 74 total posts 6 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 61 total posts 6 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 124 total posts 5 posts
- "Alright boys, it's Howdy-Doody time!" Michael C. Hall, Sam Shepard, and Don Johnson do the southern noir thing in this COLD IN JULY trailer! -- 26 total posts 4 posts