Amanda Seyfried To Jilt Cowardly Seth MacFarlane In A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST!
A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST, Seth MacFarlane's western comedy, is coming together rather quickly. A couple of weeks ago, Charlize Theron signed on to play an outlaw's wife who teaches a yellow MacFarlane how to shoot a gun. Today, The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Amanda Seyfried is in talkes to play the girlfriend who skips out on MacFarlane after he backs out of a gunfight.
The project has been described as a BLAZING SADDLES-style comedy, so expect MacFarlane, who is also writing and directing the film, to indulge his every raunchy impulse. Let's hope he can also be funny in the process.
Here's a western comedy from the '80s I kinda like...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 284 total posts 56 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 233 total posts 48 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 91 total posts 38 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 281 total posts 34 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 13 total posts 13 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 34 total posts 7 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts