New Teaser One Sheet For RED 2 Provides No Rest For Its Elder Cast!!
The Kidd here...
Summit Entertainment has put out another teaser poster for Dean Parisot's follow-up to 2010's RED (via Yahoo!), still using the cast silhoutte look from the first one sheet, only this time they're looking away from us instead of walking towards, and they're accompanied by a tagline that doesn't seem to make much sense for this sequel.
"The Best Never Rest"? Do they not realize that this series is about a bunch of retired C.I.A. operatives who aren't getting any younger? They'd better rest. Don't get me wrong... Helen Mirren and John Malkovich are still awesome, but they certainly are getting up there in age, and should probably be in bed by 8 or at least getting a nap in the middle of the day.
Oh, I kid... I kid.
RED 2 hits theatres on August 2.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 164 total posts 64 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 167 total posts 30 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 112 total posts 21 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 77 total posts 21 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 423 total posts 12 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 35 total posts 7 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 5 total posts 5 posts