New Teaser One Sheet For RED 2 Provides No Rest For Its Elder Cast!!
The Kidd here...
Summit Entertainment has put out another teaser poster for Dean Parisot's follow-up to 2010's RED (via Yahoo!), still using the cast silhoutte look from the first one sheet, only this time they're looking away from us instead of walking towards, and they're accompanied by a tagline that doesn't seem to make much sense for this sequel.
"The Best Never Rest"? Do they not realize that this series is about a bunch of retired C.I.A. operatives who aren't getting any younger? They'd better rest. Don't get me wrong... Helen Mirren and John Malkovich are still awesome, but they certainly are getting up there in age, and should probably be in bed by 8 or at least getting a nap in the middle of the day.
Oh, I kid... I kid.
RED 2 hits theatres on August 2.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 212 total posts 8 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 24 total posts 7 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 567 total posts 5 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 80 total posts 4 posts
- First clip from Jon Favreau's CHEF, premiering at SXSW! Favs vs. Twitter! -- 20 total posts 3 posts
- SXSW 2014: Jeremy Finds THAT GUY DICK MILLER A Warm, Worthy Tribute To A National Treasure! -- 9 total posts 3 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- AICN Legends: Quint chats up Kurt Russell about everything from Walt Disney to John Carpenter! -- 147 total posts 2 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 2 total posts 2 posts