That’s the Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day’s secret, Cap. It’s always angry.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Picture.
It’s a new movie, but who cares? The Avengers was so good that it turned this cynical “I don’t see what all this Joss Whedon fuss is all about…” grumblepuss into a true believer.
The pic itself is pretty awesome, showing Whedon hiding from the camera (and the actors’ eyelines) during the big lab scene, presumably when they all start yelling at each other.
Thanks to reader William Thomas Berk for sending this one along.
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s pic features a classic blonde bombshell.
I’ve got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here to visit Page One and Click here to visit Page Two
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 402 total posts 8 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 309 total posts 5 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 114 total posts 4 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 129 total posts 4 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 183 total posts 3 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 186 total posts 2 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 280 total posts 2 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 157 total posts 2 posts