‘Get Off That Horn!!’
Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First WALKING DEAD Since Dec. 2!!
Walking Dead 3.9 FAQ
What’s it called?
“The Suicide King”
Teleplay is credited to Evan Reilly, one of the most prolific “Rescue Me” writers. He joined “The Walking Dead” with season two.
What says AMC?
“Rick tries to rescue a member of his group. Woodbury is in disarray after a recent attack. New guests raise concerns at the prison.”
Why is it called “The Suicide King”?
That would be telling.
Is one of the “concerns” of the prison’s new guests that a dead-eyed tween has incarcerated them?
No, the new group is already out of their cage the first time we see them this week.
How does it start?
With Woodburyians screaming at Merle and Daryl.
The big news?
Sarah Wayne Callies’s name is still in the opening titles, at least in the press screener.
What else is AMC not telling us?
Early in the episode, Rick finally learns what became of Andrea. Carol gets some news this week. Somebody kisses the newly single Rick.
Does the governor attack the prison this week?
He does not.
The Governor’s gun. Glenn’s boot.
What’s not so good?
While the bulk of the episode follows the prison dwellers, I wanted to see more of The Governor plotting his inevitable confrontation with Rick & Co. I also thought The Governor was smart enough to handle the Merle/Daryl situation in a quieter, less public manner.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 125 total posts 42 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 77 total posts 35 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 34 total posts 24 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 186 total posts 22 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 315 total posts 20 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 76 total posts 15 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 189 total posts 14 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 75 total posts 14 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 19 total posts 12 posts