Check out Mondo's BATTLE ROYALE poster done by Bryan Lee O'Malley and Kevin Tong!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Kevin Tong has done some great work for Mondo in the last few years, but teaming him with Scott Pilgrim's Bryan Lee O'Malley is kind of genius.
Battle Royale is going to be one of the new Alamo Houston's opening week titles (it screens February 16th) and at that screening you'll be able to get the variant at that show. Tickets are $85, but you get a great movie and that includes the Mondo variant, which are usually worth their weight in gold.
Here are the two posters, the regular and the Variant (I know it looks like you're seeing double, but there is a quite noticeable difference in the two posters).
There's no on-sale date set yet for the regular edition, but I'm sure it'll be shortly after the screening.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 68 total posts 8 posts
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 71 total posts 5 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 60 total posts 4 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 61 total posts 2 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 43 total posts 2 posts
- Who is set to acquire the troubled indie Western, JANE GOT A GUN!?! -- 38 total posts 2 posts
- Here's An AICN Exclusive Clip Of A BAND CALLED DEATH! -- 15 total posts 2 posts
- Capone says the stunning 3-D visuals elevate the standard-issue plot of EPIC!!! -- 29 total posts 2 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 115 total posts 2 posts
- Hercules Says NBC’s New Anne Heche Sitcom SAVE ME Is Nothing You Want To Save On Your DVR!! -- 24 total posts 1 post