Paul Walker looks to be having a really shitty day in this trailer for SXSW flick HOURS
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Paul Walker has to keep his preemie alive during Hurricane Katrina. Not a bad logline and once you get past the awkward scene that happens in every "someone loses a spouse" movie, where the doctor tells the husband, who then asks for the doctor not to tell him that (Matt Damon actually did this well in Contagion), moment in the trailer then the flick starts looking very good.
I dig movies with a ticking clock/countdown backdrop and this one looks to be particularly interesting in that regard.
Check out the trailer. I'll for sure be catching this at SXSW.
Thoughts? I personally can't wait until this one has been out for a while and someone mistakes it for the Stephen Daldry Meryl Streep movie.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 350 total posts 318 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 317 total posts 105 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 108 total posts 89 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 144 total posts 52 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 43 total posts 41 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1444 total posts 37 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- Ron Howard's latest trailer sure is a RUSH!!! -- 64 total posts 35 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 29 total posts 29 posts