Paul Walker looks to be having a really shitty day in this trailer for SXSW flick HOURS
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Paul Walker has to keep his preemie alive during Hurricane Katrina. Not a bad logline and once you get past the awkward scene that happens in every "someone loses a spouse" movie, where the doctor tells the husband, who then asks for the doctor not to tell him that (Matt Damon actually did this well in Contagion), moment in the trailer then the flick starts looking very good.
I dig movies with a ticking clock/countdown backdrop and this one looks to be particularly interesting in that regard.
Check out the trailer. I'll for sure be catching this at SXSW.
Thoughts? I personally can't wait until this one has been out for a while and someone mistakes it for the Stephen Daldry Meryl Streep movie.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 206 total posts 39 posts
- SIN CITY 2: A DAME TO KILL FOR delayed to next year. NOOOOOO!!!!! -- 53 total posts 21 posts
- Ryan Reynolds No Longer the HIGHLANDER -- 133 total posts 18 posts
- David S. Goyer And Mr. Beaks Talk MAN OF STEEL Spoilers! DA VINCI'S DEMONS,100 BULLETS And JUSTICE LEAGUE Also Discussed! -- 323 total posts 17 posts
- Sony has announced release dates for both THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 and THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 4!!! -- 151 total posts 15 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1749 total posts 15 posts
- New Trailer for THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES has Arrived! -- 50 total posts 9 posts
- Joss Whedon Reveals One Established Marvel Movie Character Who Won't Be In The AVENGERS Sequel!! -- 150 total posts 8 posts
- New Pics from Upcoming Disney Film, FROZEN!!! -- 39 total posts 7 posts
- New DON JON Clip with NSFW Tony Danza!!! -- 38 total posts 7 posts