Paul Walker looks to be having a really shitty day in this trailer for SXSW flick HOURS
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Paul Walker has to keep his preemie alive during Hurricane Katrina. Not a bad logline and once you get past the awkward scene that happens in every "someone loses a spouse" movie, where the doctor tells the husband, who then asks for the doctor not to tell him that (Matt Damon actually did this well in Contagion), moment in the trailer then the flick starts looking very good.
I dig movies with a ticking clock/countdown backdrop and this one looks to be particularly interesting in that regard.
Check out the trailer. I'll for sure be catching this at SXSW.
Thoughts? I personally can't wait until this one has been out for a while and someone mistakes it for the Stephen Daldry Meryl Streep movie.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 53 total posts 51 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 62 total posts 36 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 176 total posts 34 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 136 total posts 32 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 48 total posts 22 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 198 total posts 21 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 551 total posts 20 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 44 total posts 19 posts
- 10 Movies Not To Miss At SXSW 2014! -- 25 total posts 17 posts