Paul Walker looks to be having a really shitty day in this trailer for SXSW flick HOURS
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Paul Walker has to keep his preemie alive during Hurricane Katrina. Not a bad logline and once you get past the awkward scene that happens in every "someone loses a spouse" movie, where the doctor tells the husband, who then asks for the doctor not to tell him that (Matt Damon actually did this well in Contagion), moment in the trailer then the flick starts looking very good.
I dig movies with a ticking clock/countdown backdrop and this one looks to be particularly interesting in that regard.
Check out the trailer. I'll for sure be catching this at SXSW.
Thoughts? I personally can't wait until this one has been out for a while and someone mistakes it for the Stephen Daldry Meryl Streep movie.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 296 total posts 68 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 243 total posts 58 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 293 total posts 46 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 96 total posts 43 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 36 total posts 9 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 14 total posts 5 posts