The Sapphires trailer has got soul! And Chris O'Dowd!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Sapphires premiered at Cannes when I was there last year, but I couldn't make it work in my schedule... and I tried. The word around the fest was that it was a feel good kind of movie and when you're watching film after film about old people dying and child molester accusations a feel good kind of movie starts looking really damn good.
Plus I'm a big fan of Chris O'Dowd. I'm happy that Melissa McCarthy has exploded after Bridesmaids, but I wish O'Dowd would have gotten a similar bump.
I'd tell you what The Sapphires was about, but why waste your time when you're just about to watch the trailer?
Very much looking forward to finally catching up with this movie.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 302 total posts 73 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 245 total posts 60 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 299 total posts 52 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 101 total posts 48 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 246 total posts 13 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 36 total posts 9 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 64 total posts 7 posts