The Sapphires trailer has got soul! And Chris O'Dowd!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Sapphires premiered at Cannes when I was there last year, but I couldn't make it work in my schedule... and I tried. The word around the fest was that it was a feel good kind of movie and when you're watching film after film about old people dying and child molester accusations a feel good kind of movie starts looking really damn good.
Plus I'm a big fan of Chris O'Dowd. I'm happy that Melissa McCarthy has exploded after Bridesmaids, but I wish O'Dowd would have gotten a similar bump.
I'd tell you what The Sapphires was about, but why waste your time when you're just about to watch the trailer?
Very much looking forward to finally catching up with this movie.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 88 total posts 22 posts
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 81 total posts 21 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 432 total posts 14 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 212 total posts 12 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 69 total posts 10 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1480 total posts 9 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 121 total posts 8 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 49 total posts 8 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- Who is set to acquire the troubled indie Western, JANE GOT A GUN!?! -- 42 total posts 6 posts