The Sapphires trailer has got soul! And Chris O'Dowd!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Sapphires premiered at Cannes when I was there last year, but I couldn't make it work in my schedule... and I tried. The word around the fest was that it was a feel good kind of movie and when you're watching film after film about old people dying and child molester accusations a feel good kind of movie starts looking really damn good.
Plus I'm a big fan of Chris O'Dowd. I'm happy that Melissa McCarthy has exploded after Bridesmaids, but I wish O'Dowd would have gotten a similar bump.
I'd tell you what The Sapphires was about, but why waste your time when you're just about to watch the trailer?
Very much looking forward to finally catching up with this movie.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 156 total posts 35 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 88 total posts 29 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 337 total posts 21 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 133 total posts 19 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 132 total posts 14 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 507 total posts 9 posts
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 359 total posts 8 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 542 total posts 6 posts
- The Trailer For Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS! -- 25 total posts 6 posts