The Sapphires trailer has got soul! And Chris O'Dowd!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Sapphires premiered at Cannes when I was there last year, but I couldn't make it work in my schedule... and I tried. The word around the fest was that it was a feel good kind of movie and when you're watching film after film about old people dying and child molester accusations a feel good kind of movie starts looking really damn good.
Plus I'm a big fan of Chris O'Dowd. I'm happy that Melissa McCarthy has exploded after Bridesmaids, but I wish O'Dowd would have gotten a similar bump.
I'd tell you what The Sapphires was about, but why waste your time when you're just about to watch the trailer?
Very much looking forward to finally catching up with this movie.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 518 total posts 178 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 183 total posts 151 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 143 total posts 143 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 141 total posts 141 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 200 total posts 52 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 116 total posts 40 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts