The Trailer For 2013 SXSW Midnight's BIG ASS SPIDER! Looks To Deliver Exactly What It Promises!
Just got my press credentials today for SXSW, and I can't be more excited. It's going to be a hell of a SXSW this year, and my problem is picking and choosing the movies I want to see. One of them, if I can fit it into my schedule will be BIG ASS SPIDER! And after seeing this fun trailer, how could I not? Sometimes I want to see people dealing with serious issues in serious settings, and sometimes I want to see people get venom sprayed in the face by a giant arachnid. I contain multitudes. So here's the trailer:
BIG ASS SPIDER! has its world premiere at South By Southwest in March. Looks like a lot of fun. And I hate spiders, so everyone wins.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 355 total posts 179 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 146 total posts 146 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 155 total posts 89 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 125 total posts 81 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 738 total posts 66 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 198 total posts 48 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 84 total posts 35 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 76 total posts 34 posts
- Seems Coppola Is Gearing Up For A New Italian-American Epic!? -- 33 total posts 33 posts