A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day is a girl’s best friend.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Picture.
Now this is a hot picture. You got Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell taking five during the filming of Howard Hawks’s 1953 classic Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. It’s a gorgeous black and white shot of two classic beauties at the top of their game.
It might be three decades worth of advertising working on my subconscious, but I find the image of Marilyn Monroe casually drinking a bottled Coke to be ridiculously attractive.
Many thanks once again to Decaying Hollywood Mansions for this incredible shot.
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow’s pic will rope you in.
I’ve got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here to visit Page One and Click here to visit Page Two
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 256 total posts 256 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 289 total posts 209 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 193 total posts 193 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 147 total posts 147 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 135 total posts 135 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 683 total posts 126 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 163 total posts 92 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 146 total posts 72 posts