A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day is a girl’s best friend.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Picture.
Now this is a hot picture. You got Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell taking five during the filming of Howard Hawks’s 1953 classic Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. It’s a gorgeous black and white shot of two classic beauties at the top of their game.
It might be three decades worth of advertising working on my subconscious, but I find the image of Marilyn Monroe casually drinking a bottled Coke to be ridiculously attractive.
Many thanks once again to Decaying Hollywood Mansions for this incredible shot.
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow’s pic will rope you in.
I’ve got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here to visit Page One and Click here to visit Page Two
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 47 total posts 3 posts
- What is PACIFIC RIM's "Drift Space"? Find out in this Featurette! -- 112 total posts 2 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 134 total posts 2 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 67 total posts 1 post
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1366 total posts 1 post