The Alan Partridge movie casts up!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Steve Coogan's Alan Partridge character is widely unknown to most US audiences, but that may soon change as the media spoofing Partridge gears up to lead his own movie.
The Alan Partridge Movie is casting up, grabbing a bunch of "Hey, I know that face" actors, including Colm Meany (Deep Space 9 geeks will like that), Sean Pertwee (Dog Soldiers), Monica Dolan (Sightseers) and Anna Maxwell Martin (Becoming Jane). They join Partridge alums Coogan, Felicity Montagu, Tim Key, Simon Greenall, Phil Cornwell, Nigel Lindsay and Darren Boyd. Declan Lowney directs.
That's a whole lotta names and not a whol lotta plot details, but just knowing we're getting an Alan Partridge film with Steve Coogan grinning throughout should be enough.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 74 total posts 14 posts
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 79 total posts 13 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 212 total posts 12 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 426 total posts 8 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 119 total posts 6 posts
- Who is set to acquire the troubled indie Western, JANE GOT A GUN!?! -- 41 total posts 5 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 64 total posts 5 posts
- Here's An AICN Exclusive Clip Of A BAND CALLED DEATH! -- 17 total posts 4 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 45 total posts 4 posts