The Alan Partridge movie casts up!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Steve Coogan's Alan Partridge character is widely unknown to most US audiences, but that may soon change as the media spoofing Partridge gears up to lead his own movie.
The Alan Partridge Movie is casting up, grabbing a bunch of "Hey, I know that face" actors, including Colm Meany (Deep Space 9 geeks will like that), Sean Pertwee (Dog Soldiers), Monica Dolan (Sightseers) and Anna Maxwell Martin (Becoming Jane). They join Partridge alums Coogan, Felicity Montagu, Tim Key, Simon Greenall, Phil Cornwell, Nigel Lindsay and Darren Boyd. Declan Lowney directs.
That's a whole lotta names and not a whol lotta plot details, but just knowing we're getting an Alan Partridge film with Steve Coogan grinning throughout should be enough.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 269 total posts 13 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 56 total posts 10 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 145 total posts 9 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 135 total posts 9 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 155 total posts 8 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 201 total posts 8 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 35 total posts 7 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 100 total posts 5 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 293 total posts 4 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 686 total posts 3 posts