The Alan Partridge movie casts up!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Steve Coogan's Alan Partridge character is widely unknown to most US audiences, but that may soon change as the media spoofing Partridge gears up to lead his own movie.
The Alan Partridge Movie is casting up, grabbing a bunch of "Hey, I know that face" actors, including Colm Meany (Deep Space 9 geeks will like that), Sean Pertwee (Dog Soldiers), Monica Dolan (Sightseers) and Anna Maxwell Martin (Becoming Jane). They join Partridge alums Coogan, Felicity Montagu, Tim Key, Simon Greenall, Phil Cornwell, Nigel Lindsay and Darren Boyd. Declan Lowney directs.
That's a whole lotta names and not a whol lotta plot details, but just knowing we're getting an Alan Partridge film with Steve Coogan grinning throughout should be enough.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 138 total posts 8 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 343 total posts 6 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 397 total posts 5 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 73 total posts 5 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 106 total posts 5 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 13 total posts 5 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 33 total posts 4 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 68 total posts 4 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 10 total posts 3 posts