The Alan Partridge movie casts up!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Steve Coogan's Alan Partridge character is widely unknown to most US audiences, but that may soon change as the media spoofing Partridge gears up to lead his own movie.
The Alan Partridge Movie is casting up, grabbing a bunch of "Hey, I know that face" actors, including Colm Meany (Deep Space 9 geeks will like that), Sean Pertwee (Dog Soldiers), Monica Dolan (Sightseers) and Anna Maxwell Martin (Becoming Jane). They join Partridge alums Coogan, Felicity Montagu, Tim Key, Simon Greenall, Phil Cornwell, Nigel Lindsay and Darren Boyd. Declan Lowney directs.
That's a whole lotta names and not a whol lotta plot details, but just knowing we're getting an Alan Partridge film with Steve Coogan grinning throughout should be enough.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 174 total posts 60 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 201 total posts 46 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 102 total posts 24 posts
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 212 total posts 15 posts
2012-2014 -- 42 total posts 12 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 110 total posts 8 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 224 total posts 7 posts
- Simon Pegg's gonna set you on fire in this poster for KILL ME THREE TIMES! -- 20 total posts 6 posts
- Jeff Bridges’ Long Delayed SEVENTH SON Gets A Trailer, A Poster, And February!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts