Entertainment Weekly Claims Benedict Cumberbatch Is Playing Khan?
It's possible that Entertainment Weekly has ended the great "Is Benedict Cumberbatch Playing Khan?" debate of 2013.
Below is an advertisement promoting the publication's STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS issue.
Kirk & Khan, huh? Did someone in advertising inadvertently spill the beans, or is this just an innocent goof? It's beginning to look like it might be the latter. AICN's own Hercules read through the just-released print edition, and says the article only claims "Unconfirmed rumors suggest that [John] Harrison also goes by the name of Khan." So, officially, Benedict Cumberbatch is still playing ol' oatmeal-monikered John Harrison. I guess we'll find out he's really playing Khan another day.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 426 total posts 181 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 265 total posts 166 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 286 total posts 148 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 129 total posts 129 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 272 total posts 111 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 96 total posts 96 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 202 total posts 79 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 108 total posts 74 posts