Entertainment Weekly Claims Benedict Cumberbatch Is Playing Khan?
It's possible that Entertainment Weekly has ended the great "Is Benedict Cumberbatch Playing Khan?" debate of 2013.
Below is an advertisement promoting the publication's STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS issue.
Kirk & Khan, huh? Did someone in advertising inadvertently spill the beans, or is this just an innocent goof? It's beginning to look like it might be the latter. AICN's own Hercules read through the just-released print edition, and says the article only claims "Unconfirmed rumors suggest that [John] Harrison also goes by the name of Khan." So, officially, Benedict Cumberbatch is still playing ol' oatmeal-monikered John Harrison. I guess we'll find out he's really playing Khan another day.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 216 total posts 26 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 25 total posts 17 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 282 total posts 10 posts
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 97 total posts 8 posts
- The OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN sequel, LONDON HAS FALLEN gets a director and rumored synopsis! -- 175 total posts 7 posts
- Drew McWeeny Drops By For The Latest Episode Of "Fire Talk With Me"! Blu-ray Contest Winner Announced! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- New Images from ROSEWATER, Starring Gael Garcia Bernal! -- 26 total posts 4 posts
1918-2014 -- 34 total posts 4 posts
- Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg to Re-Team on New Film! -- 86 total posts 3 posts
- Discover How Little You Know About The People You Know in this teaser for Jason Reitman's MEN, WOMEN & CHILDREN! -- 28 total posts 2 posts