Entertainment Weekly Claims Benedict Cumberbatch Is Playing Khan?
It's possible that Entertainment Weekly has ended the great "Is Benedict Cumberbatch Playing Khan?" debate of 2013.
Below is an advertisement promoting the publication's STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS issue.
Kirk & Khan, huh? Did someone in advertising inadvertently spill the beans, or is this just an innocent goof? It's beginning to look like it might be the latter. AICN's own Hercules read through the just-released print edition, and says the article only claims "Unconfirmed rumors suggest that [John] Harrison also goes by the name of Khan." So, officially, Benedict Cumberbatch is still playing ol' oatmeal-monikered John Harrison. I guess we'll find out he's really playing Khan another day.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 253 total posts 154 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 384 total posts 139 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 244 total posts 106 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 250 total posts 89 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 95 total posts 61 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 181 total posts 58 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 60 total posts 46 posts