Entertainment Weekly Claims Benedict Cumberbatch Is Playing Khan?
It's possible that Entertainment Weekly has ended the great "Is Benedict Cumberbatch Playing Khan?" debate of 2013.
Below is an advertisement promoting the publication's STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS issue.
Kirk & Khan, huh? Did someone in advertising inadvertently spill the beans, or is this just an innocent goof? It's beginning to look like it might be the latter. AICN's own Hercules read through the just-released print edition, and says the article only claims "Unconfirmed rumors suggest that [John] Harrison also goes by the name of Khan." So, officially, Benedict Cumberbatch is still playing ol' oatmeal-monikered John Harrison. I guess we'll find out he's really playing Khan another day.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 105 total posts 73 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 403 total posts 63 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 33 total posts 20 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 92 total posts 16 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 21 total posts 15 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 102 total posts 9 posts