Entertainment Weekly Claims Benedict Cumberbatch Is Playing Khan?
It's possible that Entertainment Weekly has ended the great "Is Benedict Cumberbatch Playing Khan?" debate of 2013.
Below is an advertisement promoting the publication's STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS issue.
Kirk & Khan, huh? Did someone in advertising inadvertently spill the beans, or is this just an innocent goof? It's beginning to look like it might be the latter. AICN's own Hercules read through the just-released print edition, and says the article only claims "Unconfirmed rumors suggest that [John] Harrison also goes by the name of Khan." So, officially, Benedict Cumberbatch is still playing ol' oatmeal-monikered John Harrison. I guess we'll find out he's really playing Khan another day.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 331 total posts 331 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 290 total posts 290 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 132 total posts 132 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 103 total posts 103 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 493 total posts 67 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 535 total posts 65 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 239 total posts 30 posts