Entertainment Weekly Claims Benedict Cumberbatch Is Playing Khan?
It's possible that Entertainment Weekly has ended the great "Is Benedict Cumberbatch Playing Khan?" debate of 2013.
Below is an advertisement promoting the publication's STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS issue.
Kirk & Khan, huh? Did someone in advertising inadvertently spill the beans, or is this just an innocent goof? It's beginning to look like it might be the latter. AICN's own Hercules read through the just-released print edition, and says the article only claims "Unconfirmed rumors suggest that [John] Harrison also goes by the name of Khan." So, officially, Benedict Cumberbatch is still playing ol' oatmeal-monikered John Harrison. I guess we'll find out he's really playing Khan another day.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 109 total posts 25 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 180 total posts 16 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 308 total posts 13 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 55 total posts 13 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 185 total posts 10 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 17 total posts 10 posts
- Trailer for OUT OF PRINT, a documentary about the New Beverly Theater and the importance of preserving 35mm exhibition! -- 35 total posts 9 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 18 total posts 8 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 68 total posts 7 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 389 total posts 6 posts