Entertainment Weekly Claims Benedict Cumberbatch Is Playing Khan?
It's possible that Entertainment Weekly has ended the great "Is Benedict Cumberbatch Playing Khan?" debate of 2013.
Below is an advertisement promoting the publication's STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS issue.
Kirk & Khan, huh? Did someone in advertising inadvertently spill the beans, or is this just an innocent goof? It's beginning to look like it might be the latter. AICN's own Hercules read through the just-released print edition, and says the article only claims "Unconfirmed rumors suggest that [John] Harrison also goes by the name of Khan." So, officially, Benedict Cumberbatch is still playing ol' oatmeal-monikered John Harrison. I guess we'll find out he's really playing Khan another day.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 267 total posts 267 posts
- Has STAR WARS EPISODE VII Landed Its First Non-OT Cast Member? -- 464 total posts 166 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 162 total posts 162 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1237 total posts 136 posts
- So which character is going to be the villain in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!?! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Steven Seagal might be joining THE EXPENDABLES 3!! -- 261 total posts 108 posts
- Harry's 21st Picks & Peeks of 2013 has MEDIUM COOL, THE LAST STAND, THE BURNING, BATMAN, MIYAZAKI Blus and more!!! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 1356 total posts 50 posts
That’s Larry David??
HBO’s Promo For
CLEAR HISTORY!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of The New CAPTAIN AMERICA (1990) Blu-ray!! -- 200 total posts 28 posts