Updated With Winner!! Here's Your Chance To Win A Cast-Signed SIDE EFFECTS One Sheet!!
The Kidd here...
You've got a good one heading into theatres this weekend, in the form of SIDE EFFECTS, Steven Soderbergh's last film (at least that's what he claims), starring Rooney Mara, Jude Law, Channing Tatum and Catherine Zeta-Jones. They don't make smart adult fare like that much anymore, so if you want something a bit more thought-provoking than some of the garbage that's out there, SIDE EFFECTS is one you definitely want to set aside some time to see.
And just in time for the film's release, Open Road Films has set us up with something pretty sweet for you to want to add to your collection of cool stuff at home - a SIDE EFFECTS theatrical one sheet signed by Rooney Mara, Jude Law, Channing Tatum, Vinessa Shaw and Dr. Sasha Bardey.
I only have one of these bad boys, so if you want to be able to frame it and hang it from your wall, you're going to have to put in a bit of effort to earn it.
Since major parts of the film deal with the pharmaceutical industry, what I want you to do in order to take your best shot at claiming this for yourself is for you to make your own commercial for a fictional drug of your own creation. You're going to have to give me some idea of what the drug does, what its benefits are, while also running down a iist of its potential side effects. Upload it to YouTube, shoot it my way, and I'll take the best one of the bunch to get this poster send to.
UPDATE: Well, it's been quite a busy time around here as of late, which would explain why it's taken a bit longer than usual to get the winner posted up here. But really... after sifting through the entries that did come in, there was one pretty clear choice as to who was going to get this signed one sheet to hang up on their wall. So, let me not delay any further... here's your winner of the cast-signed SIDE EFFECTS poster:
- Marcelo Teson
Congratulations are in order for our triumphant victor on a job well done, and thanks once again to Open Road Films for this opportunity.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 288 total posts 60 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 236 total posts 51 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 48 total posts 48 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 91 total posts 38 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 283 total posts 36 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 35 total posts 8 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts