Updated With Winner!! Here's Your Chance To Win A Cast-Signed SIDE EFFECTS One Sheet!!
The Kidd here...
You've got a good one heading into theatres this weekend, in the form of SIDE EFFECTS, Steven Soderbergh's last film (at least that's what he claims), starring Rooney Mara, Jude Law, Channing Tatum and Catherine Zeta-Jones. They don't make smart adult fare like that much anymore, so if you want something a bit more thought-provoking than some of the garbage that's out there, SIDE EFFECTS is one you definitely want to set aside some time to see.
And just in time for the film's release, Open Road Films has set us up with something pretty sweet for you to want to add to your collection of cool stuff at home - a SIDE EFFECTS theatrical one sheet signed by Rooney Mara, Jude Law, Channing Tatum, Vinessa Shaw and Dr. Sasha Bardey.
I only have one of these bad boys, so if you want to be able to frame it and hang it from your wall, you're going to have to put in a bit of effort to earn it.
Since major parts of the film deal with the pharmaceutical industry, what I want you to do in order to take your best shot at claiming this for yourself is for you to make your own commercial for a fictional drug of your own creation. You're going to have to give me some idea of what the drug does, what its benefits are, while also running down a iist of its potential side effects. Upload it to YouTube, shoot it my way, and I'll take the best one of the bunch to get this poster send to.
UPDATE: Well, it's been quite a busy time around here as of late, which would explain why it's taken a bit longer than usual to get the winner posted up here. But really... after sifting through the entries that did come in, there was one pretty clear choice as to who was going to get this signed one sheet to hang up on their wall. So, let me not delay any further... here's your winner of the cast-signed SIDE EFFECTS poster:
- Marcelo Teson
Congratulations are in order for our triumphant victor on a job well done, and thanks once again to Open Road Films for this opportunity.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 458 total posts 448 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 223 total posts 223 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 116 total posts 116 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- ‘A Gift From The Clairvoyant!!’ Patton Oswalt Joins Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! Seinfeld On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! The Returns Of NEW GIRL, AWKWARD & WIFE SWAP!! The Premiere Of FARGO!! Plus New BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, PERSON, TOSH, NCIS, GLEE, FIRE, CONTAINER, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL & VOICE!! TEEN MOM Finale Special!! DANCE MOMS 100!! HARDCORE PAWN Finale!! Nathan Fillion & Tatiana Maslany on CONAN!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 193 total posts 87 posts
- The Composer For That BATMAN / SUPERMAN Movie Is… -- 278 total posts 56 posts
- This nifty teaser for Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO hints at some freaky stuff going on in the Amazon! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
- Matthew Vaughn to get SUPERIOR to stay in the Mark Millar business for Fox! -- 68 total posts 52 posts
- Jaden Smith will dress like a girl to avoid slavery in THE GOOD LORD BIRD! -- 103 total posts 51 posts
- Everyone thinks Elizabeth Banks is a hooker in this red-band WALK OF SHAME trailer! -- 71 total posts 45 posts