Updated With Winner!! Here's Your Chance To Win A Cast-Signed SIDE EFFECTS One Sheet!!
The Kidd here...
You've got a good one heading into theatres this weekend, in the form of SIDE EFFECTS, Steven Soderbergh's last film (at least that's what he claims), starring Rooney Mara, Jude Law, Channing Tatum and Catherine Zeta-Jones. They don't make smart adult fare like that much anymore, so if you want something a bit more thought-provoking than some of the garbage that's out there, SIDE EFFECTS is one you definitely want to set aside some time to see.
And just in time for the film's release, Open Road Films has set us up with something pretty sweet for you to want to add to your collection of cool stuff at home - a SIDE EFFECTS theatrical one sheet signed by Rooney Mara, Jude Law, Channing Tatum, Vinessa Shaw and Dr. Sasha Bardey.
I only have one of these bad boys, so if you want to be able to frame it and hang it from your wall, you're going to have to put in a bit of effort to earn it.
Since major parts of the film deal with the pharmaceutical industry, what I want you to do in order to take your best shot at claiming this for yourself is for you to make your own commercial for a fictional drug of your own creation. You're going to have to give me some idea of what the drug does, what its benefits are, while also running down a iist of its potential side effects. Upload it to YouTube, shoot it my way, and I'll take the best one of the bunch to get this poster send to.
UPDATE: Well, it's been quite a busy time around here as of late, which would explain why it's taken a bit longer than usual to get the winner posted up here. But really... after sifting through the entries that did come in, there was one pretty clear choice as to who was going to get this signed one sheet to hang up on their wall. So, let me not delay any further... here's your winner of the cast-signed SIDE EFFECTS poster:
- Marcelo Teson
Congratulations are in order for our triumphant victor on a job well done, and thanks once again to Open Road Films for this opportunity.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 500 total posts 340 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 246 total posts 205 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 221 total posts 135 posts
- Amazon To Bring Back Patrick Warburton As Ben Edlund’s TICK?? -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Capone says AS ABOVE/SO BELOW uses a chilling location to terrifying effect!!! -- 54 total posts 28 posts
- The Fellows Behind The Big-Screen JUMP STREET (And THE LEGO MOVIE And CLONE HIGH) Plan To Reboot Another Steven J. Cannell Series: THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO!! -- 62 total posts 25 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 307 total posts 25 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 293 total posts 23 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 339 total posts 20 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of Fox's Batman-Free GOTHAM, Woody’s MAGIC IN THE MOONLIGHT, The Final Season Of BOARDWALK EMPIRE, And The Latest MARVEL, DC, STAR WARS & STAR TREK News!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 17 total posts 17 posts