Updated With Winner!! Here's Your Chance To Win A Cast-Signed SIDE EFFECTS One Sheet!!
The Kidd here...
You've got a good one heading into theatres this weekend, in the form of SIDE EFFECTS, Steven Soderbergh's last film (at least that's what he claims), starring Rooney Mara, Jude Law, Channing Tatum and Catherine Zeta-Jones. They don't make smart adult fare like that much anymore, so if you want something a bit more thought-provoking than some of the garbage that's out there, SIDE EFFECTS is one you definitely want to set aside some time to see.
And just in time for the film's release, Open Road Films has set us up with something pretty sweet for you to want to add to your collection of cool stuff at home - a SIDE EFFECTS theatrical one sheet signed by Rooney Mara, Jude Law, Channing Tatum, Vinessa Shaw and Dr. Sasha Bardey.
I only have one of these bad boys, so if you want to be able to frame it and hang it from your wall, you're going to have to put in a bit of effort to earn it.
Since major parts of the film deal with the pharmaceutical industry, what I want you to do in order to take your best shot at claiming this for yourself is for you to make your own commercial for a fictional drug of your own creation. You're going to have to give me some idea of what the drug does, what its benefits are, while also running down a iist of its potential side effects. Upload it to YouTube, shoot it my way, and I'll take the best one of the bunch to get this poster send to.
UPDATE: Well, it's been quite a busy time around here as of late, which would explain why it's taken a bit longer than usual to get the winner posted up here. But really... after sifting through the entries that did come in, there was one pretty clear choice as to who was going to get this signed one sheet to hang up on their wall. So, let me not delay any further... here's your winner of the cast-signed SIDE EFFECTS poster:
- Marcelo Teson
Congratulations are in order for our triumphant victor on a job well done, and thanks once again to Open Road Films for this opportunity.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 51 total posts 29 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 144 total posts 24 posts
- Jon Favreau Still Contemplating A Trip To The MAGIC KINGDOM! -- 46 total posts 20 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 338 total posts 19 posts
- ‘That Place Can Be Exhausting!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.9!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 307 total posts 13 posts
-- 38 total posts 11 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 98 total posts 11 posts
- Atom Egoyan's West Memphis Three Drama DEVIL'S KNOT Gets A Suitably Dramatic Trailer! -- 23 total posts 9 posts