How can the same shit happen to the same guy six times!?!?
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I'm going to try to be civil with this Die Hard post since I've been a bit down on the promo materials for the lastest effort (but who can blame me, really?). Bruce Willis was on BBC's The One Show today and was asked about whether or not there'll be a Die Hard 6 and responded with a "Yeah, yeah... there will be." (Thanks to reader SooperMoop for pointing this out)
So, that's the news part. The commentary part is pretty predictable. I just want John McClane to be relatable again. He can still do amazing things, I just don't want him to be unbreakable (see what I did there?). When McClane struggles, we struggle. He's not just a quip machine, that's not what made Die Hard so popular in the first place. John McClane was afraid and vulnerable, but stepped up to the plate when he had to.
So, go with God, Mr. Willis. Keep pumping them out and do what makes you and Fox happy. Maybe A Good Day To Die Hard will be a pleasant surprise and I won't be such a sourpuss when it comes to these films anymore.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 138 total posts 7 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 18 total posts 6 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 69 total posts 3 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 36 total posts 1 post
- Kristen Wiig gets CATFISHed by Hailee Steinfeld posing as her father, Guy Pearce, in this trailer for HATESHIP LOVESHIP! -- 24 total posts 1 post
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 119 total posts 1 post
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 77 total posts 1 post
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 73 total posts 1 post