Michael Keaton Has The NEED FOR SPEED!!
The Kidd here...
Go ahead and add Michael Keaton to the cast of DreamWorks' adaptation of the popular video game franchise NEED FOR SPEED. Set to play an eccentric and reclusive host of a huge underground race, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Keaton joins a cast that already features BREAKING BAD's Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper.
NEED FOR SPEED will have Paul out for revenge after getting framed by his partner. He joins a New York-to-Los Angeles race filled with participants looking to collect on the bounty placed on his head by Cooper once he finds out about the plot for vengeance.
As far as I'm concerned, there's not enough Michael Keaton on the big screen these days, at least not in large enough roles like the good old days, but Keaton playing eccentric...? That's right in his wheelhouse... and mine.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 135 total posts 52 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 81 total posts 39 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 190 total posts 26 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 35 total posts 25 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 317 total posts 22 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 79 total posts 18 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 77 total posts 16 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 189 total posts 14 posts