Michael Keaton Has The NEED FOR SPEED!!
The Kidd here...
Go ahead and add Michael Keaton to the cast of DreamWorks' adaptation of the popular video game franchise NEED FOR SPEED. Set to play an eccentric and reclusive host of a huge underground race, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Keaton joins a cast that already features BREAKING BAD's Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper.
NEED FOR SPEED will have Paul out for revenge after getting framed by his partner. He joins a New York-to-Los Angeles race filled with participants looking to collect on the bounty placed on his head by Cooper once he finds out about the plot for vengeance.
As far as I'm concerned, there's not enough Michael Keaton on the big screen these days, at least not in large enough roles like the good old days, but Keaton playing eccentric...? That's right in his wheelhouse... and mine.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Wanna hear the least annoying sound in the world? Repeat after me: Universal picks up DUMB AND DUMBER TO!! -- 74 total posts 19 posts
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 654 total posts 15 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST: The @$$Holes take stabs at MAN OF STEEL, plus a review of Scott Snyder’s SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! -- 21 total posts 14 posts
- WWZ blah-ditty, blah, blah, blah! AICN HORROR’s got a truly unique zombie film you should check out instead called THE BATTERY! -- 16 total posts 11 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1860 total posts 9 posts
- UPDATED WITH POSTER!! GO BUY SOME LEGOS, KIDS a.k.a. THE LEGO MOVIE stacks up a trailer!! -- 65 total posts 8 posts
- Vegas gets pwned in this new banner for GODZILLA!! -- 88 total posts 7 posts
- ICEBERG SLIM: PORTRAIT OF A PIMP has a trailer to tantalize your interests -- 23 total posts 6 posts
- Ryan Reynolds No Longer the HIGHLANDER -- 324 total posts 4 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of WORLD WAR Z!! -- 221 total posts 4 posts