Michael Keaton Has The NEED FOR SPEED!!
The Kidd here...
Go ahead and add Michael Keaton to the cast of DreamWorks' adaptation of the popular video game franchise NEED FOR SPEED. Set to play an eccentric and reclusive host of a huge underground race, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Keaton joins a cast that already features BREAKING BAD's Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper.
NEED FOR SPEED will have Paul out for revenge after getting framed by his partner. He joins a New York-to-Los Angeles race filled with participants looking to collect on the bounty placed on his head by Cooper once he finds out about the plot for vengeance.
As far as I'm concerned, there's not enough Michael Keaton on the big screen these days, at least not in large enough roles like the good old days, but Keaton playing eccentric...? That's right in his wheelhouse... and mine.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 234 total posts 234 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 282 total posts 127 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 119 total posts 119 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 113 total posts 113 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 199 total posts 84 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 73 total posts 42 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 124 total posts 40 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1790 total posts 37 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 119 total posts 37 posts