Ralph to Wreck-It... for the users? Geekgasm in 3, 2, 1...
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Did you know that during the production of Wreck-It Ralph (my personal favorite animated movie of 2012) that they wanted to work in a Tron cameo? They didn't and now I'm disappointed in them.
But that disappointment could be abated in a sequel to Wreck-It Ralph. ComingSoon talked to director Rich Moore and Moore said he is looking for a way to work Tron into the next movie, presumably full on Bruce Boxleitner Tron no less.
Throwaway gag or crucial character, I'll take whatever. I'm just thrilled at the prospect.
What about you?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 293 total posts 228 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 142 total posts 142 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 141 total posts 80 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 433 total posts 77 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 276 total posts 47 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 54 total posts 33 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 24 total posts 24 posts