Ralph to Wreck-It... for the users? Geekgasm in 3, 2, 1...
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Did you know that during the production of Wreck-It Ralph (my personal favorite animated movie of 2012) that they wanted to work in a Tron cameo? They didn't and now I'm disappointed in them.
But that disappointment could be abated in a sequel to Wreck-It Ralph. ComingSoon talked to director Rich Moore and Moore said he is looking for a way to work Tron into the next movie, presumably full on Bruce Boxleitner Tron no less.
Throwaway gag or crucial character, I'll take whatever. I'm just thrilled at the prospect.
What about you?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Wanna hear the least annoying sound in the world? Repeat after me: Universal picks up DUMB AND DUMBER TO!! -- 66 total posts 11 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST: The @$$Holes take stabs at MAN OF STEEL, plus a review of Scott Snyder’s SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! -- 12 total posts 5 posts
- Vegas gets pwned in this new banner for GODZILLA!! -- 85 total posts 4 posts
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 643 total posts 4 posts
- WWZ blah-ditty, blah, blah, blah! AICN HORROR’s got a truly unique zombie film you should check out instead called THE BATTERY! -- 8 total posts 3 posts
- ICEBERG SLIM: PORTRAIT OF A PIMP has a trailer to tantalize your interests -- 19 total posts 2 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 222 total posts 2 posts
- The new trailer for COMPUTER CHESS is intriguing and unique!!! -- 19 total posts 2 posts
- Some promo art for JURASSIC PARK IV seems to at least confirm a new release year! Plus word on how the 3-D will be shot! -- 90 total posts 2 posts
- BIOSHOCK's Ken Levine Writing LOGAN'S RUN Script!!! -- 72 total posts 1 post