Ralph to Wreck-It... for the users? Geekgasm in 3, 2, 1...
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Did you know that during the production of Wreck-It Ralph (my personal favorite animated movie of 2012) that they wanted to work in a Tron cameo? They didn't and now I'm disappointed in them.
But that disappointment could be abated in a sequel to Wreck-It Ralph. ComingSoon talked to director Rich Moore and Moore said he is looking for a way to work Tron into the next movie, presumably full on Bruce Boxleitner Tron no less.
Throwaway gag or crucial character, I'll take whatever. I'm just thrilled at the prospect.
What about you?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 157 total posts 30 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 28 total posts 16 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 224 total posts 13 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 716 total posts 11 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 118 total posts 10 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 22 total posts 9 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 234 total posts 9 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 25 total posts 6 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 528 total posts 6 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 267 total posts 4 posts