‘They Let O.J. Go!!
They Let Michael Jackson Go!!’ Does Pacino Think They’re All Out Of Order In David Mamet’s PHIL SPECTOR HBO Movie??
Al Pacino plays the title role, with support from Helen Mirren, Jeffrey Tambor, James Tolkan and Jenn Lyon (Lindsey from “Justified”)
David Mamet is a genius (I may be the only guy in the world who wants him to write and direct a “Star Wars” movie), and I can’t wait to see this.
“Phil Spector” hits HBO March 24.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 392 total posts 136 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 87 total posts 87 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 264 total posts 71 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 86 total posts 56 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 98 total posts 52 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 146 total posts 51 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 70 total posts 42 posts