‘Well, My Goodness!!’
Hercules Says Tonight’s Superb JUSTIFIED Is Full Of Surprises!!
Justified 4.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Fred Golan (“Bloody Harlan,” “The Gunfighter”) & VJ Boyd (“Guy Walks Into A Bar”).
What says FX?
“The search for Drew Thompson leads Raylan into the remote wilds of Kentucky hillcountry with unexpected and dangerous results.”
“Remote wilds of Kentucky hillcountry?” Does Raylan run into Ellstin Limehouse?
Not this week.
The big news?
Loads of characters we’ve not seen since last season return tonight, including assistant U.S. attorney David Vasquez (Rick Gomez), FBI agent Barkley (Stephen Tobolowsky), and somebody even bigger. (Hint: not Loretta McCready.) Wynn Duffy’s back too.
Is Barkley’s return tied to that FBI guy who blew his brains out last week?
How does it start?
Where the last episode ended, just after new Crowder henchman Colton Rhodes was cursing himself out for letting Ellen May get away before he could execute her. There’s quite a tense scene at that gas station!
Does Ellen May turn up this week?
We seem to get a clue regarding what may have happened to her.
Any sign of Lindsey or Randall?
Not this week.
What about Patton Oswalt?
Yes. Constable Bob Sweeney returns, and he’s with someone else we haven’t seen since the season premiere.
That promo makes it look like Arlo’s getting out of prison. Didn’t he just kill a fellow inmate?
Arlo strikes a deal with Vasquez; if Arlo can bring in Drew Thompson, that could led to the conviction of Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin (Adam Arkin).
Do any Tonins turn up tonight?
No Adam Arkin, but Mike O’Malley turns up as a Tonin associate.
What else is FX not telling us?
Gerald McRaney joins the cast tonight as Josiah, a codger with a very shady past.
What’s doing with those wacky Crowders?
Wynn Duffy plays Boyd another visit.
The tremendous cast. The surprise in the second scene. The scene in Duffy’s trailer. Josiah’s interrogation. The surprises awaiting Raylan in the hills. The sudden hymn.
What’s not so great?
Are military policemen allowed to wear their hair as long as Colton does?
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Raylan spots something on the ground.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 316 total posts 180 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 111 total posts 111 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 159 total posts 81 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 292 total posts 78 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 86 total posts 48 posts
- Quint checks out Aussie drug thriller THE MULE starring Hugo Weaving at SXSW 2014! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- New BATES, BONES, BEAST, BRAIN, BEING, BELIEVE, BITTEN!! BACHELOR & BEAST Finales!! MOTHER, MOLLY, MORTY, MAYNE, KILL, VOICE, DALLAS, SWITCHED, FOSTERS, ROADSHOW, INTELLIGENCE, STARCROSSED, FOLLOWING, WOLF, RAW, & LOST GIRL!! The Return Of THE PEOPLE’S COUCH!! Emily Mortimer On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- 'We Mustn’t Disappoint Father!!' Check Out The Size Of Dany’s Dragons In The Latest Trailer For GAME OF THRONES Season Four!! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
2010-2014 -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Papa Vinyard's Oscar Sunday: MANHATTAN MELODRAMA (1934) -- 18 total posts 18 posts