‘Well, My Goodness!!’
Hercules Says Tonight’s Superb JUSTIFIED Is Full Of Surprises!!
Justified 4.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Fred Golan (“Bloody Harlan,” “The Gunfighter”) & VJ Boyd (“Guy Walks Into A Bar”).
What says FX?
“The search for Drew Thompson leads Raylan into the remote wilds of Kentucky hillcountry with unexpected and dangerous results.”
“Remote wilds of Kentucky hillcountry?” Does Raylan run into Ellstin Limehouse?
Not this week.
The big news?
Loads of characters we’ve not seen since last season return tonight, including assistant U.S. attorney David Vasquez (Rick Gomez), FBI agent Barkley (Stephen Tobolowsky), and somebody even bigger. (Hint: not Loretta McCready.) Wynn Duffy’s back too.
Is Barkley’s return tied to that FBI guy who blew his brains out last week?
How does it start?
Where the last episode ended, just after new Crowder henchman Colton Rhodes was cursing himself out for letting Ellen May get away before he could execute her. There’s quite a tense scene at that gas station!
Does Ellen May turn up this week?
We seem to get a clue regarding what may have happened to her.
Any sign of Lindsey or Randall?
Not this week.
What about Patton Oswalt?
Yes. Constable Bob Sweeney returns, and he’s with someone else we haven’t seen since the season premiere.
That promo makes it look like Arlo’s getting out of prison. Didn’t he just kill a fellow inmate?
Arlo strikes a deal with Vasquez; if Arlo can bring in Drew Thompson, that could led to the conviction of Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin (Adam Arkin).
Do any Tonins turn up tonight?
No Adam Arkin, but Mike O’Malley turns up as a Tonin associate.
What else is FX not telling us?
Gerald McRaney joins the cast tonight as Josiah, a codger with a very shady past.
What’s doing with those wacky Crowders?
Wynn Duffy plays Boyd another visit.
The tremendous cast. The surprise in the second scene. The scene in Duffy’s trailer. Josiah’s interrogation. The surprises awaiting Raylan in the hills. The sudden hymn.
What’s not so great?
Are military policemen allowed to wear their hair as long as Colton does?
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Raylan spots something on the ground.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 282 total posts 17 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 142 total posts 13 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 299 total posts 12 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 106 total posts 9 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 761 total posts 8 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 104 total posts 7 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 212 total posts 5 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 344 total posts 4 posts