‘Well, My Goodness!!’
Hercules Says Tonight’s Superb JUSTIFIED Is Full Of Surprises!!
Justified 4.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Fred Golan (“Bloody Harlan,” “The Gunfighter”) & VJ Boyd (“Guy Walks Into A Bar”).
What says FX?
“The search for Drew Thompson leads Raylan into the remote wilds of Kentucky hillcountry with unexpected and dangerous results.”
“Remote wilds of Kentucky hillcountry?” Does Raylan run into Ellstin Limehouse?
Not this week.
The big news?
Loads of characters we’ve not seen since last season return tonight, including assistant U.S. attorney David Vasquez (Rick Gomez), FBI agent Barkley (Stephen Tobolowsky), and somebody even bigger. (Hint: not Loretta McCready.) Wynn Duffy’s back too.
Is Barkley’s return tied to that FBI guy who blew his brains out last week?
How does it start?
Where the last episode ended, just after new Crowder henchman Colton Rhodes was cursing himself out for letting Ellen May get away before he could execute her. There’s quite a tense scene at that gas station!
Does Ellen May turn up this week?
We seem to get a clue regarding what may have happened to her.
Any sign of Lindsey or Randall?
Not this week.
What about Patton Oswalt?
Yes. Constable Bob Sweeney returns, and he’s with someone else we haven’t seen since the season premiere.
That promo makes it look like Arlo’s getting out of prison. Didn’t he just kill a fellow inmate?
Arlo strikes a deal with Vasquez; if Arlo can bring in Drew Thompson, that could led to the conviction of Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin (Adam Arkin).
Do any Tonins turn up tonight?
No Adam Arkin, but Mike O’Malley turns up as a Tonin associate.
What else is FX not telling us?
Gerald McRaney joins the cast tonight as Josiah, a codger with a very shady past.
What’s doing with those wacky Crowders?
Wynn Duffy plays Boyd another visit.
The tremendous cast. The surprise in the second scene. The scene in Duffy’s trailer. Josiah’s interrogation. The surprises awaiting Raylan in the hills. The sudden hymn.
What’s not so great?
Are military policemen allowed to wear their hair as long as Colton does?
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Raylan spots something on the ground.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 191 total posts 56 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 231 total posts 40 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 55 total posts 18 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 96 total posts 10 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 14 total posts 7 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 173 total posts 7 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 30 total posts 6 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 71 total posts 4 posts
- Capone's Art-House Round-Up with IS THE MAN WHO IS TALL HAPPY?, BETTIE PAGE REVEALS ALL, I AM DIVINE and THE GHOSTS IN OUR MACHINE!!! -- 19 total posts 2 posts