‘Well, My Goodness!!’
Hercules Says Tonight’s Superb JUSTIFIED Is Full Of Surprises!!
Justified 4.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Fred Golan (“Bloody Harlan,” “The Gunfighter”) & VJ Boyd (“Guy Walks Into A Bar”).
What says FX?
“The search for Drew Thompson leads Raylan into the remote wilds of Kentucky hillcountry with unexpected and dangerous results.”
“Remote wilds of Kentucky hillcountry?” Does Raylan run into Ellstin Limehouse?
Not this week.
The big news?
Loads of characters we’ve not seen since last season return tonight, including assistant U.S. attorney David Vasquez (Rick Gomez), FBI agent Barkley (Stephen Tobolowsky), and somebody even bigger. (Hint: not Loretta McCready.) Wynn Duffy’s back too.
Is Barkley’s return tied to that FBI guy who blew his brains out last week?
How does it start?
Where the last episode ended, just after new Crowder henchman Colton Rhodes was cursing himself out for letting Ellen May get away before he could execute her. There’s quite a tense scene at that gas station!
Does Ellen May turn up this week?
We seem to get a clue regarding what may have happened to her.
Any sign of Lindsey or Randall?
Not this week.
What about Patton Oswalt?
Yes. Constable Bob Sweeney returns, and he’s with someone else we haven’t seen since the season premiere.
That promo makes it look like Arlo’s getting out of prison. Didn’t he just kill a fellow inmate?
Arlo strikes a deal with Vasquez; if Arlo can bring in Drew Thompson, that could led to the conviction of Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin (Adam Arkin).
Do any Tonins turn up tonight?
No Adam Arkin, but Mike O’Malley turns up as a Tonin associate.
What else is FX not telling us?
Gerald McRaney joins the cast tonight as Josiah, a codger with a very shady past.
What’s doing with those wacky Crowders?
Wynn Duffy plays Boyd another visit.
The tremendous cast. The surprise in the second scene. The scene in Duffy’s trailer. Josiah’s interrogation. The surprises awaiting Raylan in the hills. The sudden hymn.
What’s not so great?
Are military policemen allowed to wear their hair as long as Colton does?
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Raylan spots something on the ground.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 388 total posts 132 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 261 total posts 68 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 86 total posts 56 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 95 total posts 49 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 140 total posts 45 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 175 total posts 39 posts