‘Well, My Goodness!!’
Hercules Says Tonight’s Superb JUSTIFIED Is Full Of Surprises!!
Justified 4.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Fred Golan (“Bloody Harlan,” “The Gunfighter”) & VJ Boyd (“Guy Walks Into A Bar”).
What says FX?
“The search for Drew Thompson leads Raylan into the remote wilds of Kentucky hillcountry with unexpected and dangerous results.”
“Remote wilds of Kentucky hillcountry?” Does Raylan run into Ellstin Limehouse?
Not this week.
The big news?
Loads of characters we’ve not seen since last season return tonight, including assistant U.S. attorney David Vasquez (Rick Gomez), FBI agent Barkley (Stephen Tobolowsky), and somebody even bigger. (Hint: not Loretta McCready.) Wynn Duffy’s back too.
Is Barkley’s return tied to that FBI guy who blew his brains out last week?
How does it start?
Where the last episode ended, just after new Crowder henchman Colton Rhodes was cursing himself out for letting Ellen May get away before he could execute her. There’s quite a tense scene at that gas station!
Does Ellen May turn up this week?
We seem to get a clue regarding what may have happened to her.
Any sign of Lindsey or Randall?
Not this week.
What about Patton Oswalt?
Yes. Constable Bob Sweeney returns, and he’s with someone else we haven’t seen since the season premiere.
That promo makes it look like Arlo’s getting out of prison. Didn’t he just kill a fellow inmate?
Arlo strikes a deal with Vasquez; if Arlo can bring in Drew Thompson, that could led to the conviction of Detroit mob boss Theo Tonin (Adam Arkin).
Do any Tonins turn up tonight?
No Adam Arkin, but Mike O’Malley turns up as a Tonin associate.
What else is FX not telling us?
Gerald McRaney joins the cast tonight as Josiah, a codger with a very shady past.
What’s doing with those wacky Crowders?
Wynn Duffy plays Boyd another visit.
The tremendous cast. The surprise in the second scene. The scene in Duffy’s trailer. Josiah’s interrogation. The surprises awaiting Raylan in the hills. The sudden hymn.
What’s not so great?
Are military policemen allowed to wear their hair as long as Colton does?
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Raylan spots something on the ground.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 495 total posts 155 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 173 total posts 141 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 129 total posts 129 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 123 total posts 123 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 195 total posts 47 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 116 total posts 40 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts