New Trailer For Rob Zombie's LORDS OF SALEM Is Combined With Anti-Christ!
One day, people may come to appreciate what Rob Zombie did to John Carpenter's HALLOWEEN. While we're waiting, let's take a look at the latest trailer for THE LORDS OF SALEM, Zombie's witchy horror flick that seems to be a mix of ROSEMARY'S BABY atmosphere and hardcore witchfinder fare like MARK OF THE DEVIL.
There's some creepy imagery in there. Too bad Reggie Nalder's not around to skeez up the joint. Still, it's nice to see Zombie freed from the constraints and unfair expectations of the HALLOWEEN movies. Zombie's a talented filmmaker with a clear love for the horror genre; hopefully, he'll pick up where he left off with THE DEVIL'S REJECTS and give us something savage, funny and, in its own fucked-up way, heartfelt.
THE LORDS OF SALEM opens theatrically on April 26, 2013.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 270 total posts 14 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 136 total posts 10 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 56 total posts 10 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 145 total posts 9 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 155 total posts 8 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 201 total posts 8 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 35 total posts 7 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 295 total posts 6 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 100 total posts 5 posts
- A New Trailer For DOCTOR WHO: 'The Time of the Doctor' Is Eerie and 'Splody!! -- 27 total posts 3 posts