New Trailer For Rob Zombie's LORDS OF SALEM Is Combined With Anti-Christ!
One day, people may come to appreciate what Rob Zombie did to John Carpenter's HALLOWEEN. While we're waiting, let's take a look at the latest trailer for THE LORDS OF SALEM, Zombie's witchy horror flick that seems to be a mix of ROSEMARY'S BABY atmosphere and hardcore witchfinder fare like MARK OF THE DEVIL.
There's some creepy imagery in there. Too bad Reggie Nalder's not around to skeez up the joint. Still, it's nice to see Zombie freed from the constraints and unfair expectations of the HALLOWEEN movies. Zombie's a talented filmmaker with a clear love for the horror genre; hopefully, he'll pick up where he left off with THE DEVIL'S REJECTS and give us something savage, funny and, in its own fucked-up way, heartfelt.
THE LORDS OF SALEM opens theatrically on April 26, 2013.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 254 total posts 155 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 388 total posts 143 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 250 total posts 112 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 254 total posts 93 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 79 total posts 79 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 96 total posts 62 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 181 total posts 58 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 60 total posts 46 posts