Halle Berry Looks To Be Hunting For Red October In Poster For THE CALL!!
The Kidd here...
I'm actually hopeful for THE CALL, as it looks like a pretty decent thriller that should do its job with Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin and Michael Eklund involved... but with the release date fast approaching (March 15), we've finally got a one sheet released for the film and... well, it's invoking feelings of THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, which isn't necessarily a good thing considering there's no Jack Ryan nor submarine involved here.
I don't ask for much in this life... but some decent artwork shouldn't be so hard to find...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 25 total posts 3 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 56 total posts 3 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 55 total posts 2 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 298 total posts 2 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 109 total posts 2 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 343 total posts 2 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 55 total posts 2 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 46 total posts 1 post
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 53 total posts 1 post