Halle Berry Looks To Be Hunting For Red October In Poster For THE CALL!!
The Kidd here...
I'm actually hopeful for THE CALL, as it looks like a pretty decent thriller that should do its job with Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin and Michael Eklund involved... but with the release date fast approaching (March 15), we've finally got a one sheet released for the film and... well, it's invoking feelings of THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, which isn't necessarily a good thing considering there's no Jack Ryan nor submarine involved here.
I don't ask for much in this life... but some decent artwork shouldn't be so hard to find...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 241 total posts 65 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 179 total posts 29 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 72 total posts 28 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 86 total posts 20 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 60 total posts 11 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 682 total posts 10 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 17 total posts 9 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 49 total posts 7 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 138 total posts 6 posts