Halle Berry Looks To Be Hunting For Red October In Poster For THE CALL!!
The Kidd here...
I'm actually hopeful for THE CALL, as it looks like a pretty decent thriller that should do its job with Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin and Michael Eklund involved... but with the release date fast approaching (March 15), we've finally got a one sheet released for the film and... well, it's invoking feelings of THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, which isn't necessarily a good thing considering there's no Jack Ryan nor submarine involved here.
I don't ask for much in this life... but some decent artwork shouldn't be so hard to find...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 161 total posts 25 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 304 total posts 3 posts
- Spring Forward With Lauren Cohen & Sonequa Martin-Green On TALKING DEAD!! Data Brokers On 60 MINUTES!! The Premieres Of Fox’s COSMOS, Lohan’s LINDSAY & Carolla’s CATCH A CONTRATOR!! The Returns Of BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, ONCE & REVENGE!! New GIRLS, ISLAND, AMAZING, SHAMELESS, FIANCE, WIVES, AX!! KARDASHIANS & LOOKING Finales!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 4 total posts 1 post
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 216 total posts 1 post
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 43 total posts 1 post