Halle Berry Looks To Be Hunting For Red October In Poster For THE CALL!!
The Kidd here...
I'm actually hopeful for THE CALL, as it looks like a pretty decent thriller that should do its job with Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin and Michael Eklund involved... but with the release date fast approaching (March 15), we've finally got a one sheet released for the film and... well, it's invoking feelings of THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, which isn't necessarily a good thing considering there's no Jack Ryan nor submarine involved here.
I don't ask for much in this life... but some decent artwork shouldn't be so hard to find...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 375 total posts 343 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 318 total posts 106 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 110 total posts 91 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1462 total posts 55 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 146 total posts 54 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 44 total posts 42 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts