Halle Berry Looks To Be Hunting For Red October In Poster For THE CALL!!
The Kidd here...
I'm actually hopeful for THE CALL, as it looks like a pretty decent thriller that should do its job with Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin and Michael Eklund involved... but with the release date fast approaching (March 15), we've finally got a one sheet released for the film and... well, it's invoking feelings of THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, which isn't necessarily a good thing considering there's no Jack Ryan nor submarine involved here.
I don't ask for much in this life... but some decent artwork shouldn't be so hard to find...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 143 total posts 10 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 86 total posts 8 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 50 total posts 6 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 48 total posts 5 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 91 total posts 3 posts
- IN FEAR Director Jeremy Lovering Boards THE BRINGING! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 9 total posts 3 posts
- STAR WARS REBELS Finally Announces A Premiere Date!! -- 52 total posts 3 posts
- The First Official Teaser For AMERICAN HORROR STORY: FREAKSHOW!! -- 37 total posts 1 post
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 167 total posts 1 post