Halle Berry Looks To Be Hunting For Red October In Poster For THE CALL!!
The Kidd here...
I'm actually hopeful for THE CALL, as it looks like a pretty decent thriller that should do its job with Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin and Michael Eklund involved... but with the release date fast approaching (March 15), we've finally got a one sheet released for the film and... well, it's invoking feelings of THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, which isn't necessarily a good thing considering there's no Jack Ryan nor submarine involved here.
I don't ask for much in this life... but some decent artwork shouldn't be so hard to find...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 309 total posts 309 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 201 total posts 152 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 296 total posts 136 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 116 total posts 116 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 264 total posts 105 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 90 total posts 60 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 100 total posts 55 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 162 total posts 43 posts
- Here’s A Poster And Trailer For THE ROVER - Guy Pearce In A Post Apocalyptic Hell Down Under!! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 284 total posts 41 posts