The Vehicular Insanity of FAST & FURIOUS 6 has me flooring it to the Theater!
Hey folks, Harry here... When last we saw the crew of FAST 5, they pretty much owned planet Earth with their high speed insanity - and while I looked at this SUPER BOWL Spot - I have no doubt that the Vehicular Insanity embedded throughout this 60 seconds... will be awesome, but somewhere in me, I'm dying to see what George Miller has pulled off with his new FURY ROAD. But man... this film, this looks exactly like what it should! Can not wait!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Wanna hear the least annoying sound in the world? Repeat after me: Universal picks up DUMB AND DUMBER TO!! -- 73 total posts 18 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST: The @$$Holes take stabs at MAN OF STEEL, plus a review of Scott Snyder’s SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! -- 21 total posts 14 posts
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 653 total posts 14 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1859 total posts 8 posts
- Vegas gets pwned in this new banner for GODZILLA!! -- 88 total posts 7 posts
- WWZ blah-ditty, blah, blah, blah! AICN HORROR’s got a truly unique zombie film you should check out instead called THE BATTERY! -- 11 total posts 6 posts
- Ryan Reynolds No Longer the HIGHLANDER -- 324 total posts 4 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 223 total posts 3 posts
- Salma Hayek's passion project THE PROPHET gets an impressive voice cast, including Neesoms, Molina, Krasinski, and a Quvenzhané!! -- 17 total posts 3 posts
- UPDATED WITH POSTER!! GO BUY SOME LEGOS, KIDS a.k.a. THE LEGO MOVIE stacks up a trailer!! -- 60 total posts 3 posts