THE LONE RANGER's 90sec Super Bowl pre-game Spot is here!
Hey folks, Harry here... I would love nothing more than to love THE LONE RANGER movie from Gore Verbinski... And I'm still hoping to, but there's a number of things that just leave me feeling flat. Thus far, Johnny Depp's Tonto isn't working in the slightest for me. Armie Hammer seems like the second bill - and that's not at all how I want THE LONE RANGER to feel... and then there's the lack of the breathless LONE RANGER theme. I also think that wearing Black instead of the classic Blue with Red Neckerchief and white hat. Somewhere in my monkey mind I just can't help but think about that Black outfit and those DESERT scenes and I just think about heat exhaustion. I mean, it'd be rough. This is the best look I've seen on the film thus far. Just hope the whole thing comes together - Love the character. I trust Gore Verbinski and Johnny Depp - I just want more mystique with my Lone Ranger... or Sergio Corbucci or Leone gun sound effects. What do y'all think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 144 total posts 61 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 86 total posts 44 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 192 total posts 28 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 320 total posts 25 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 35 total posts 25 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 83 total posts 22 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 82 total posts 21 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 190 total posts 15 posts