THE LONE RANGER's 90sec Super Bowl pre-game Spot is here!
Hey folks, Harry here... I would love nothing more than to love THE LONE RANGER movie from Gore Verbinski... And I'm still hoping to, but there's a number of things that just leave me feeling flat. Thus far, Johnny Depp's Tonto isn't working in the slightest for me. Armie Hammer seems like the second bill - and that's not at all how I want THE LONE RANGER to feel... and then there's the lack of the breathless LONE RANGER theme. I also think that wearing Black instead of the classic Blue with Red Neckerchief and white hat. Somewhere in my monkey mind I just can't help but think about that Black outfit and those DESERT scenes and I just think about heat exhaustion. I mean, it'd be rough. This is the best look I've seen on the film thus far. Just hope the whole thing comes together - Love the character. I trust Gore Verbinski and Johnny Depp - I just want more mystique with my Lone Ranger... or Sergio Corbucci or Leone gun sound effects. What do y'all think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 30 total posts 3 posts
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 220 total posts 2 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 39 total posts 2 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 12 total posts 1 post
-- 23 total posts 1 post