THE LONE RANGER's 90sec Super Bowl pre-game Spot is here!
Hey folks, Harry here... I would love nothing more than to love THE LONE RANGER movie from Gore Verbinski... And I'm still hoping to, but there's a number of things that just leave me feeling flat. Thus far, Johnny Depp's Tonto isn't working in the slightest for me. Armie Hammer seems like the second bill - and that's not at all how I want THE LONE RANGER to feel... and then there's the lack of the breathless LONE RANGER theme. I also think that wearing Black instead of the classic Blue with Red Neckerchief and white hat. Somewhere in my monkey mind I just can't help but think about that Black outfit and those DESERT scenes and I just think about heat exhaustion. I mean, it'd be rough. This is the best look I've seen on the film thus far. Just hope the whole thing comes together - Love the character. I trust Gore Verbinski and Johnny Depp - I just want more mystique with my Lone Ranger... or Sergio Corbucci or Leone gun sound effects. What do y'all think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 197 total posts 197 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 277 total posts 197 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 163 total posts 163 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 136 total posts 136 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 118 total posts 118 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 673 total posts 116 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 157 total posts 86 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 141 total posts 67 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 66 total posts 66 posts