Neil Jordan, Saoirse Ronan, Gemma Arterton, Sam Riley, vampires... I'm in.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Sometimes movies just seem to slip by me. I was aware of the title Byzantium from its Toronto fest play, but for whatever reason I didn't register that it was a Neil Jordan film... starring Gemma Arterton and Saoirse Ronan as mother/daughter vampires. There's a whole bunch more to this I'm sure, but I'm already sold.
I noticed the trailer via Slashfilm and in 2 1/2 minutes it went from a "What is this?" to a "Oh, that's what this is..." to "I must see that."
Will it have the same effect on you? Check it out:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 229 total posts 229 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 186 total posts 186 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 132 total posts 131 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 200 total posts 116 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 218 total posts 54 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 348 total posts 53 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 60 total posts 48 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 104 total posts 43 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 85 total posts 36 posts