Neil Jordan, Saoirse Ronan, Gemma Arterton, Sam Riley, vampires... I'm in.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Sometimes movies just seem to slip by me. I was aware of the title Byzantium from its Toronto fest play, but for whatever reason I didn't register that it was a Neil Jordan film... starring Gemma Arterton and Saoirse Ronan as mother/daughter vampires. There's a whole bunch more to this I'm sure, but I'm already sold.
I noticed the trailer via Slashfilm and in 2 1/2 minutes it went from a "What is this?" to a "Oh, that's what this is..." to "I must see that."
Will it have the same effect on you? Check it out:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 573 total posts 473 posts
- Steven Spielberg to produce a live action Halo series for Microsoft! -- 198 total posts 113 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 103 total posts 103 posts
- So is JURASSIC PARK IV a remake or a reboot? Sam Neill thinks he has the answer! -- 199 total posts 89 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 383 total posts 73 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1338 total posts 57 posts
- Behold A Very Fun Trailer For Edgar Wright's THE WORLD'S END!! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- What is PACIFIC RIM's "Drift Space"? Find out in this Featurette! -- 103 total posts 52 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Nordling Reviews FAST AND FURIOUS 6! -- 41 total posts 41 posts