Neil Jordan, Saoirse Ronan, Gemma Arterton, Sam Riley, vampires... I'm in.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Sometimes movies just seem to slip by me. I was aware of the title Byzantium from its Toronto fest play, but for whatever reason I didn't register that it was a Neil Jordan film... starring Gemma Arterton and Saoirse Ronan as mother/daughter vampires. There's a whole bunch more to this I'm sure, but I'm already sold.
I noticed the trailer via Slashfilm and in 2 1/2 minutes it went from a "What is this?" to a "Oh, that's what this is..." to "I must see that."
Will it have the same effect on you? Check it out:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 544 total posts 544 posts
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 259 total posts 259 posts
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 700 total posts 159 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 111 total posts 84 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 93 total posts 50 posts
- This New HOBBIT Production Diary Shows Us Laketown, Smaug Bits, And Table Tennis Playing Middle Earthers!! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 53 total posts 48 posts