Neil Jordan, Saoirse Ronan, Gemma Arterton, Sam Riley, vampires... I'm in.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Sometimes movies just seem to slip by me. I was aware of the title Byzantium from its Toronto fest play, but for whatever reason I didn't register that it was a Neil Jordan film... starring Gemma Arterton and Saoirse Ronan as mother/daughter vampires. There's a whole bunch more to this I'm sure, but I'm already sold.
I noticed the trailer via Slashfilm and in 2 1/2 minutes it went from a "What is this?" to a "Oh, that's what this is..." to "I must see that."
Will it have the same effect on you? Check it out:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 139 total posts 16 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 175 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 39 total posts 10 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 25 total posts 9 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts