Want To Watch Episode One Of David Fincher’s Netflix Series HOUSE OF CARDS For Free??
The “Seven” team of Kevin Spacey and director David Fincher, abetted by the “Ides of March” screenwriter Beau Willmon, have created a TV-like 13-epiosode political drama for Netflix titled “House of Cards.”
Netflix provides the premise:
Ruthless and cunning, Congressman Francis Underwood (Oscar® winner Kevin Spacey) and his wife Claire (Robin Wright) stop at nothing to conquer everything. This wicked political drama penetrates the shadowy world of greed, sex, and corruption in modern D.C. Kate Mara (“American Horror Story”) and Corey Stoll (“Midnight in Paris”) costar in the first original series from David Fincher (“The Social Network”) and Beau Willimon (“The Ides of March”).
You can watch the first episode right now without subscribing to Netflix here!!
All 13 episodes exploded onto Netflix today, if you feel like ponying up $8 for a month’s worth of service.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 369 total posts 193 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 151 total posts 151 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 172 total posts 106 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 133 total posts 89 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 748 total posts 76 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 200 total posts 50 posts
- Seems Coppola Is Gearing Up For A New Italian-American Epic!? -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 85 total posts 36 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 78 total posts 36 posts