The Iron Man Falleth In This New IRON MAN 3 Poster!
I'm not going to post the teaser to the Super Bowl trailer because we'll all see it soon enough, and I find these teasers to trailers a bit annoying. It's all ramping up to the movie this summer, and I'm already plenty excited without having that 10 second tease. But... they also released a new poster today, and it's freaking terrific. I think if the tone of this poster is accurate, Marvel's going seriously dark with this third installment. And not DARK KNIGHT dark, but Marvel dark - which means that while things are getting serious for Mr. Stark, they aren't dour, either. Word that I'm hearing around the campfire is that IRON MAN 3 is going to be something very special indeed - everything we've seen Tony do before now is mere preparation. Here's that frigging awesome poster:
You're going to want to click to embiggen that. I want that fucker framed.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 480 total posts 140 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 170 total posts 138 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 194 total posts 46 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 115 total posts 39 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts