The Iron Man Falleth In This New IRON MAN 3 Poster!
I'm not going to post the teaser to the Super Bowl trailer because we'll all see it soon enough, and I find these teasers to trailers a bit annoying. It's all ramping up to the movie this summer, and I'm already plenty excited without having that 10 second tease. But... they also released a new poster today, and it's freaking terrific. I think if the tone of this poster is accurate, Marvel's going seriously dark with this third installment. And not DARK KNIGHT dark, but Marvel dark - which means that while things are getting serious for Mr. Stark, they aren't dour, either. Word that I'm hearing around the campfire is that IRON MAN 3 is going to be something very special indeed - everything we've seen Tony do before now is mere preparation. Here's that frigging awesome poster:
You're going to want to click to embiggen that. I want that fucker framed.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 436 total posts 9 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 477 total posts 7 posts
- Penultimate HOMELAND!! New BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, DAD, MENTALIST, ONCE, REVENGE, BETRAYAL, TREME & SEX!! Mandela On 60 MINUTES!! AMAZING RACE Finale!! Last MENTALIST Of 2013!! BONNIE & CLYDE Premiere!! Herc's Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 32 total posts 2 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 210 total posts 1 post
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 185 total posts 1 post