The Iron Man Falleth In This New IRON MAN 3 Poster!
I'm not going to post the teaser to the Super Bowl trailer because we'll all see it soon enough, and I find these teasers to trailers a bit annoying. It's all ramping up to the movie this summer, and I'm already plenty excited without having that 10 second tease. But... they also released a new poster today, and it's freaking terrific. I think if the tone of this poster is accurate, Marvel's going seriously dark with this third installment. And not DARK KNIGHT dark, but Marvel dark - which means that while things are getting serious for Mr. Stark, they aren't dour, either. Word that I'm hearing around the campfire is that IRON MAN 3 is going to be something very special indeed - everything we've seen Tony do before now is mere preparation. Here's that frigging awesome poster:
You're going to want to click to embiggen that. I want that fucker framed.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 96 total posts 96 posts
- Are you ready for VENOM and SINISTER-SIX films? -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 137 total posts 12 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 405 total posts 11 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 118 total posts 8 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 312 total posts 8 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 109 total posts 6 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 25 total posts 5 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 183 total posts 3 posts