The Iron Man Falleth In This New IRON MAN 3 Poster!
I'm not going to post the teaser to the Super Bowl trailer because we'll all see it soon enough, and I find these teasers to trailers a bit annoying. It's all ramping up to the movie this summer, and I'm already plenty excited without having that 10 second tease. But... they also released a new poster today, and it's freaking terrific. I think if the tone of this poster is accurate, Marvel's going seriously dark with this third installment. And not DARK KNIGHT dark, but Marvel dark - which means that while things are getting serious for Mr. Stark, they aren't dour, either. Word that I'm hearing around the campfire is that IRON MAN 3 is going to be something very special indeed - everything we've seen Tony do before now is mere preparation. Here's that frigging awesome poster:
You're going to want to click to embiggen that. I want that fucker framed.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 155 total posts 56 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 287 total posts 42 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 73 total posts 37 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 164 total posts 26 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 180 total posts 19 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 140 total posts 17 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 43 total posts 14 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 27 total posts 11 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts