Seth MacFarlane To Show Charlize Theron There Are A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST!
Hot off the success of TED, writer-director Seth MacFarlane is prepping A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST, a comedic western about a farmer who loses his girlfriend after backing out of a gunfight. MacFarlane will star as the coward, and, according to The Hollywood Reporter, it looks like he's found his leading lady.
Not bad, Seth.
Charlize Theron is in final negotiations to play the wife of an outlaw. She teaches the timid farmer how to sling a pistol, and he, predictably, falls for her in the process. Unfortunately for the farmer, the wife is not yet a widow, which means trouble when the outlaw returns home.
A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST is being described as a "BLAZING SADDLES-style comedy", which is awfully presumptuous. I'm all for moxie, but it's probably not wise to invite direct comparisons to one of the funniest films of all time. I'm hoping for a reasonably funny version of this:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 155 total posts 56 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 287 total posts 42 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 73 total posts 37 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 164 total posts 26 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 180 total posts 19 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 140 total posts 17 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 43 total posts 14 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 27 total posts 11 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts