Here's The New Poster For The Ryan Gosling/Bradley Cooper Flick THE PLACE BEYOND THE PINES
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I've seen The Place Beyond the Pines and it's good. Like, really fuckin' good. If it's not on your radar, it should be. This new poster is being a little tricksie, but I won't say much more than that.
Basically this movie has Ryan Gosling in his Drive mode as a petty criminal who is good at what he does, but the pressure starts building when he finds out a long ago fling resulted in a child he never knew about. It's directed by Derek Cianfrance who did Blue Valentine, which was also quality... but this movie won't make you want to go celibate for the rest of your life.
I predict this one will top many critic's best of the year lists as long as their typically short memories don't get in the way. The Place Beyond the Pines hits theaters March 29th. Go see it!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 382 total posts 42 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 70 total posts 38 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 168 total posts 20 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 15 total posts 9 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 84 total posts 8 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 218 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts