HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
CBS just announced that the ninth season of its hit sitcom “How I Met Your Mother” will be its last.
The 2013-2014 final season will run 24 episodes and finally reveal to that hot girl from “Nikita” how her mother was met.
Interestingly, “Mother” regular Cobie Smulders has suggested that HIMYM will not interfere with her ability to appear as Agent Maria Hill in Joss Whedon’s “Avengers” spinoff “SHIELD,” which is also likely to be a component of the 2013-2014 primetime grid.
Let’s hope Alyson Hannigan gets to move on to a new Whedon-directed “Buffy” movie.
And Neil Patrick Harris to a "Dr. Horrible" series.
And Jason Segal to write and star in more movies as good as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."
This show made Josh Radner a zillionaire. I see him directing a lot of TV.
Find EW’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 157 total posts 157 posts
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 119 total posts 119 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 158 total posts 115 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 103 total posts 103 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 98 total posts 92 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 219 total posts 86 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 160 total posts 82 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 384 total posts 52 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 87 total posts 43 posts