HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
CBS just announced that the ninth season of its hit sitcom “How I Met Your Mother” will be its last.
The 2013-2014 final season will run 24 episodes and finally reveal to that hot girl from “Nikita” how her mother was met.
Interestingly, “Mother” regular Cobie Smulders has suggested that HIMYM will not interfere with her ability to appear as Agent Maria Hill in Joss Whedon’s “Avengers” spinoff “SHIELD,” which is also likely to be a component of the 2013-2014 primetime grid.
Let’s hope Alyson Hannigan gets to move on to a new Whedon-directed “Buffy” movie.
And Neil Patrick Harris to a "Dr. Horrible" series.
And Jason Segal to write and star in more movies as good as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."
This show made Josh Radner a zillionaire. I see him directing a lot of TV.
Find EW’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 467 total posts 7 posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 83 total posts 7 posts
- ‘Here, Baby Baby!!’ WALKING DEAD Walking Schmed!! Syfy Releases Promo For Z NATION!! -- 18 total posts 1 post
- Capone has details on and the full line-up for a new Chicago-area horror film festival presented by Mr. Bruce Campbell!!! -- 22 total posts 1 post
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 299 total posts 1 post