HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
CBS just announced that the ninth season of its hit sitcom “How I Met Your Mother” will be its last.
The 2013-2014 final season will run 24 episodes and finally reveal to that hot girl from “Nikita” how her mother was met.
Interestingly, “Mother” regular Cobie Smulders has suggested that HIMYM will not interfere with her ability to appear as Agent Maria Hill in Joss Whedon’s “Avengers” spinoff “SHIELD,” which is also likely to be a component of the 2013-2014 primetime grid.
Let’s hope Alyson Hannigan gets to move on to a new Whedon-directed “Buffy” movie.
And Neil Patrick Harris to a "Dr. Horrible" series.
And Jason Segal to write and star in more movies as good as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."
This show made Josh Radner a zillionaire. I see him directing a lot of TV.
Find EW’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 173 total posts 173 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 438 total posts 101 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- Meet Jon M. Chu's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 174 total posts 44 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 73 total posts 44 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 51 total posts 43 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 44 total posts 35 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 38 total posts 31 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 65 total posts 29 posts