A Big Confrontation Makes Up The Final JACK THE GIANT SLAYER One Sheet!!
The Kidd here...
The look of JACK THE GIANT SLAYER must be doing it for someone, but it sure isn't me, and this final theatrical one sheet (via Yahoo!) for Bryan Singer's film speaks volumes as to why I'm not really feeling what I've been seeing for quite some time.
The giants look so fake, as in extremely noticeable CGI that can very quickly take you out of a movie. These days, almost anything seems possible with the use of visual effects and CGI, but apparently no one got the memo of that over on this production, because these giants look horrible. They could have used a real live actor to play the giants. They could have opted for motion-capture to maybe give them a bit more detail in their movements... but they didn't. Instead they went with whatever this is, which looks nothing like the fabric of the rest of the film.
Nicholas Hoult certainly has his work cut out for him in making this story work, as does Singer... but I'm getting the vibe that we'll be looking back at this one, wondering how Singer passed on doing X-MEN: FIRST CLASS, in order to do JACK THE GIANT SLAYER.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 165 total posts 165 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 137 total posts 40 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 163 total posts 34 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 294 total posts 29 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 452 total posts 23 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 117 total posts 20 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 306 total posts 19 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 113 total posts 16 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 763 total posts 10 posts