All The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day has to do is eat three or four children and there’d be the most appalling publicity.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Picture.
While I think Temple of Doom is a better film, Gremlins 2 shares a similar fan-backlash fate as Indy’s second cinematic adventure. Both movies took an element of the previous and took a hard turn in that direction. In Temple of Doom’s case they took the face-melting and scary as shit ark ghosts stuff and went whole hog in that direction. Gremlins 2 took the crazy Looney Tunes influence and similarly just went for it.
I always appreciate it when a sequel doesn’t try to just remake the first film, so naturally I really enjoy me some Gremlins 2. Lightning Gremlin, that fucked up spider Gremlin, the super goofy turn by Christopher Lee… I’m a fan.
So, how about a BTS pic from Gremlins 2 then? Here’s Joe Dante helping the great Christopher Lee celebrate some big event on the set of the sequel. Could be a birthday or some landmark moment or just because they want a special cake. They’re allowed. By the way, how sweet is that cake? Thanks to Ken Thompson Marchesi and Trailers From Hell for the shot!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
A funny thing happened on the way to tomorrow’s pic.
I’ve got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here to visit Page One and Click here to visit Page Two
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 165 total posts 165 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 137 total posts 40 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 163 total posts 34 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 294 total posts 29 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 452 total posts 23 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 117 total posts 20 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 306 total posts 19 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 113 total posts 16 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 763 total posts 10 posts