Gomorrah director Matteo Garrone takes aim at obsession with celebrity in the domestic trailer for REALITY!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a look at director Matteo Garrone's follow up to his critically acclaimed Gomorrah. This first domestic trailer just hit and it shows off a quite bizarre story of a fishmonger who becomes unnaturally obsessed with Big Brother.
If the trailer is anything to go by, this obsession sparks delusion and rampant paranoia and if this film goes as weird as the trailer leads us to believe it will then this could pretty damn interesting.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- AICN COMICS PODCAST: The @$$Holes take stabs at MAN OF STEEL, plus a review of Scott Snyder’s SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! -- 119 total posts 112 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 327 total posts 107 posts
- Sweet knights of Colombus!! A new trailer for ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES has been unleashed!! -- 96 total posts 96 posts
- WWZ blah-ditty, blah, blah, blah! AICN HORROR’s got a truly unique zombie film you should check out instead called THE BATTERY! -- 88 total posts 83 posts
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 705 total posts 66 posts
- Wanna hear the least annoying sound in the world? Repeat after me: Universal picks up DUMB AND DUMBER TO!! -- 113 total posts 58 posts
Jonathan Demme To Direct
AMC’s First Sci-Fi Pilot!! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1893 total posts 42 posts
- UPDATED WITH POSTER!! GO BUY SOME LEGOS, KIDS a.k.a. THE LEGO MOVIE stacks up a trailer!! -- 98 total posts 41 posts
- Copernicus On The Science Of STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS!! -- 1238 total posts 40 posts