Gomorrah director Matteo Garrone takes aim at obsession with celebrity in the domestic trailer for REALITY!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a look at director Matteo Garrone's follow up to his critically acclaimed Gomorrah. This first domestic trailer just hit and it shows off a quite bizarre story of a fishmonger who becomes unnaturally obsessed with Big Brother.
If the trailer is anything to go by, this obsession sparks delusion and rampant paranoia and if this film goes as weird as the trailer leads us to believe it will then this could pretty damn interesting.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 294 total posts 38 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 75 total posts 29 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 148 total posts 22 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 157 total posts 21 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 46 total posts 18 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 209 total posts 16 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 162 total posts 15 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 303 total posts 14 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 109 total posts 14 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 40 total posts 10 posts