Gomorrah director Matteo Garrone takes aim at obsession with celebrity in the domestic trailer for REALITY!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a look at director Matteo Garrone's follow up to his critically acclaimed Gomorrah. This first domestic trailer just hit and it shows off a quite bizarre story of a fishmonger who becomes unnaturally obsessed with Big Brother.
If the trailer is anything to go by, this obsession sparks delusion and rampant paranoia and if this film goes as weird as the trailer leads us to believe it will then this could pretty damn interesting.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 237 total posts 70 posts
- SIN CITY 2: A DAME TO KILL FOR delayed to next year. NOOOOOO!!!!! -- 72 total posts 40 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1773 total posts 39 posts
- Ryan Reynolds No Longer the HIGHLANDER -- 150 total posts 35 posts
- David S. Goyer And Mr. Beaks Talk MAN OF STEEL Spoilers! DA VINCI'S DEMONS,100 BULLETS And JUSTICE LEAGUE Also Discussed! -- 341 total posts 35 posts
- New Pics from Upcoming Disney Film, FROZEN!!! -- 56 total posts 24 posts
- Sony has announced release dates for both THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 and THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 4!!! -- 158 total posts 22 posts
- Capone says MAN OF STEEL flies off the screen with help from strong supporting players!!! -- 677 total posts 22 posts
- First official look at Matt Damon in Terry Gilliam's THE ZERO THEOREM!! -- 65 total posts 18 posts
- New Trailer for THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES has Arrived! -- 51 total posts 10 posts