New OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL minute long TV spot shows off witches and a pissed off flying monkey
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Oz the Great and Powerful advertising machine is up and running at full force. We've had bits of footage popping up here or there over the last couple of weeks and now this minute+ spot which shows off some pissed off monkeys.
I like all the elements (Franco, Kunis, Raimi, Weisz, Williams and the Baum universe), but these spots are doing nothing for me outside of pressing the occassional nostalgia button when I see the yellow brick road or the outline of the Emerald City against the horizon.
I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I catch the film.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 248 total posts 248 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 223 total posts 223 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 200 total posts 199 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 127 total posts 127 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 118 total posts 75 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 352 total posts 57 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 221 total posts 57 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 69 total posts 57 posts