New OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL minute long TV spot shows off witches and a pissed off flying monkey
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Oz the Great and Powerful advertising machine is up and running at full force. We've had bits of footage popping up here or there over the last couple of weeks and now this minute+ spot which shows off some pissed off monkeys.
I like all the elements (Franco, Kunis, Raimi, Weisz, Williams and the Baum universe), but these spots are doing nothing for me outside of pressing the occassional nostalgia button when I see the yellow brick road or the outline of the Emerald City against the horizon.
I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I catch the film.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 580 total posts 480 posts
- Steven Spielberg to produce a live action Halo series for Microsoft! -- 199 total posts 114 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- So is JURASSIC PARK IV a remake or a reboot? Sam Neill thinks he has the answer! -- 199 total posts 89 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 384 total posts 74 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1347 total posts 66 posts
- Nordling Reviews FAST AND FURIOUS 6! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Behold A Very Fun Trailer For Edgar Wright's THE WORLD'S END!! -- 57 total posts 57 posts
- What is PACIFIC RIM's "Drift Space"? Find out in this Featurette! -- 104 total posts 53 posts