New OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL minute long TV spot shows off witches and a pissed off flying monkey
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Oz the Great and Powerful advertising machine is up and running at full force. We've had bits of footage popping up here or there over the last couple of weeks and now this minute+ spot which shows off some pissed off monkeys.
I like all the elements (Franco, Kunis, Raimi, Weisz, Williams and the Baum universe), but these spots are doing nothing for me outside of pressing the occassional nostalgia button when I see the yellow brick road or the outline of the Emerald City against the horizon.
I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I catch the film.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 73 total posts 13 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 212 total posts 12 posts
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 76 total posts 10 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 423 total posts 5 posts
- Who is set to acquire the troubled indie Western, JANE GOT A GUN!?! -- 41 total posts 5 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 45 total posts 4 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 116 total posts 3 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 62 total posts 3 posts
- Jim Jarmusch's vampire flick ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE gets picked up for U.S. distribution by Sony Pictures Classics!! -- 17 total posts 3 posts