New OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL minute long TV spot shows off witches and a pissed off flying monkey
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Oz the Great and Powerful advertising machine is up and running at full force. We've had bits of footage popping up here or there over the last couple of weeks and now this minute+ spot which shows off some pissed off monkeys.
I like all the elements (Franco, Kunis, Raimi, Weisz, Williams and the Baum universe), but these spots are doing nothing for me outside of pressing the occassional nostalgia button when I see the yellow brick road or the outline of the Emerald City against the horizon.
I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I catch the film.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 329 total posts 329 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 204 total posts 204 posts
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 288 total posts 98 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 85 total posts 77 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 306 total posts 34 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 114 total posts 25 posts
- Trailer for Action-Thriller '71, Starring Jack O'Connell! -- 24 total posts 24 posts