Stephen Chow's JOURNEY TO THE WEST Trailer is 1:15 Minutes Of Pure Awesome Insanity!
I have no idea what's happening in this trailer, but it's Stephen Chow, so I automatically trust it. I adore KUNG-FU HUSTLE and SHAOLIN SOCCER, and this looks like an acid dream of a Looney Tunes cartoon. And I'm pretty damn certain I don't want to know what he's about to do to that pig:
JOURNEY TO THE WEST opens in China next month, and hopefully we'll see it in the States very soon. If you don't love Stephen Chow, well, I don't know what to tell you. Some things can't be explained. But if you've never seen any of his movies, get to Netflix stat.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 256 total posts 256 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 289 total posts 209 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 193 total posts 193 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 147 total posts 147 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 135 total posts 135 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 683 total posts 126 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 163 total posts 92 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 146 total posts 72 posts