Stephen Chow's JOURNEY TO THE WEST Trailer is 1:15 Minutes Of Pure Awesome Insanity!
I have no idea what's happening in this trailer, but it's Stephen Chow, so I automatically trust it. I adore KUNG-FU HUSTLE and SHAOLIN SOCCER, and this looks like an acid dream of a Looney Tunes cartoon. And I'm pretty damn certain I don't want to know what he's about to do to that pig:
JOURNEY TO THE WEST opens in China next month, and hopefully we'll see it in the States very soon. If you don't love Stephen Chow, well, I don't know what to tell you. Some things can't be explained. But if you've never seen any of his movies, get to Netflix stat.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 339 total posts 339 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 214 total posts 214 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 289 total posts 99 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 91 total posts 83 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 307 total posts 35 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- Trailer for Action-Thriller '71, Starring Jack O'Connell! -- 29 total posts 29 posts