Stephen Chow's JOURNEY TO THE WEST Trailer is 1:15 Minutes Of Pure Awesome Insanity!
I have no idea what's happening in this trailer, but it's Stephen Chow, so I automatically trust it. I adore KUNG-FU HUSTLE and SHAOLIN SOCCER, and this looks like an acid dream of a Looney Tunes cartoon. And I'm pretty damn certain I don't want to know what he's about to do to that pig:
JOURNEY TO THE WEST opens in China next month, and hopefully we'll see it in the States very soon. If you don't love Stephen Chow, well, I don't know what to tell you. Some things can't be explained. But if you've never seen any of his movies, get to Netflix stat.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 190 total posts 190 posts
- Has STAR WARS EPISODE VII Landed Its First Non-OT Cast Member? -- 447 total posts 149 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1207 total posts 106 posts
- Steven Seagal might be joining THE EXPENDABLES 3!! -- 246 total posts 93 posts
- Harry's 21st Picks & Peeks of 2013 has MEDIUM COOL, THE LAST STAND, THE BURNING, BATMAN, MIYAZAKI Blus and more!!! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 1350 total posts 44 posts
That’s Larry David??
HBO’s Promo For
CLEAR HISTORY!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of The New CAPTAIN AMERICA (1990) Blu-ray!! -- 194 total posts 22 posts
- Trailer For Alejandro Jodorowsky's THE DANCE OF REALITY Is Filled With Hauntingly Surreal Imagery! -- 50 total posts 21 posts