Stephen Chow's JOURNEY TO THE WEST Trailer is 1:15 Minutes Of Pure Awesome Insanity!
I have no idea what's happening in this trailer, but it's Stephen Chow, so I automatically trust it. I adore KUNG-FU HUSTLE and SHAOLIN SOCCER, and this looks like an acid dream of a Looney Tunes cartoon. And I'm pretty damn certain I don't want to know what he's about to do to that pig:
JOURNEY TO THE WEST opens in China next month, and hopefully we'll see it in the States very soon. If you don't love Stephen Chow, well, I don't know what to tell you. Some things can't be explained. But if you've never seen any of his movies, get to Netflix stat.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 375 total posts 343 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 318 total posts 106 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 110 total posts 91 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1462 total posts 55 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 146 total posts 54 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 44 total posts 42 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts